.11.

Keeping their first date a secret is difficult when there's constant cameras on them, but somehow they manage it today. As far as they know, they have only one photo in existence, of the two of them at the gala after all of this. They're holding hands like usual, but this time Alex doesn't even have his glasses on so he can see her face better. Their friends don't know about this--no one does. They want to keep everything under wraps until they know how to label this relationship themselves.

Naturally the first person they'll tell is her brother, Karl, but for now, it's just their little secret, mingled with midnight pleasures of late night calls and nights spent at his house cuddling, or kissing, or watching their favorite TV shows or movies.

Not telling anyone still doesn't stop Alex from leaning over and whispering in Anastasia's ear, "You look beautiful." And in that red dress, she sure does.

Later that night, in bed, Anastasia is tracing patterns across Alex's chest, which are covered by the sheet. This has become somewhat of a thing between them, the intimacy of a nighttime routine they both enjoy. The two have grown accustomed to each other's touches, to sharing quiet moments like this and being allowed to feel the warm weight of one another' arms wrapped around one another. Alex hums contentedly, and kisses the top of her head gently, prompting Anastasia to pull away and smile up at him. 

"Goodnight, love," she whispers. 

"Yeah," Alex smiles down at her fondly, reaching over to run a finger along the tip of her nose. "Goodnight, my princess."