.13.

Alex and Anastasia went out a week later. They walked through the city a bit, trying their best to avoid cameras so the relationship wouldn't be outed before they decided to tell the world themselves. They stopped at a small, somewhat empty ice cream parlor. They entered the shop, picked their flavors — Strawberry for Alex, Chocolate Chip Cookie for Anastasia — and sat down to have a nice date. 

Anastasia talked while she ate her treat, making Alex laugh every time she did so. She looked up from her ice cream when she saw an announcement of something on the television screen above them."Alex, look," Anastasia said with a grin, pointing over his shoulder. 

Alex looked, and smiled when he saw the words "The Bachelor is Coming to Town." He turned around in his chair to face the woman next to him, who had already finished her treat and was licking her fingers clean. 

"I wonder what you'll look like as a celebrity," Anastasia said thoughtfully."

What will you look like?" Alex asked her. 

She grinned. "You'll just have to find out." 

They continued eating while talking. 

They agreed that it would probably be too awkward to bring this up while they were both still working, but Alex couldn't help but ask. It wasn't as if they weren't dating; she didn't need to act as if they hadn't met before this. 

Anastasia nodded. "Well, if we're talking about looks... I've always wondered if someone could pull off looking good with braces and glasses." She looked up and smiled when their eyes met again. "But if you really want to know what I think you'll be..." She paused. "If you were a man I'd probably look great with a mustache." 

Alex laughed at her answer. It might not be possible, but he certainly hoped so.They finished up their ice creams and stood to leave. "We should do this again soon," Anastasia said as they left. Alex agreed, and that they were happy where they were right now.