.7.

Anastasia is laying in bed that night with her laptop next to her. She chews on her thumb. It's about a week after the movie night with Alex. She's texted him a lot since then, and she's realized that she's catching feelings for him. With this realization, she also came to the conclusion that he'll never feel the same, so instead she fills the void with his videos.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that every single video has Alex. It makes Anastasia smile. He does the things that make her smile even when they're not on camera, like the way he laughs or how excited he gets whenever he sees a new episode of his favorite show. He's an absolute sap. Even if they didn't have these videos, she'd still be falling for him. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Anastasia jumps up from her bed and runs to see who it is. When she opens the door, she finds Alex, grinning wildly. 

"Hey, baby," he says as he walks into the apartment and kisses her forehead.

 "Hi," Anastasia replies. "What are you doing here?" 

Alex's grin grows even wider. "I missed you, baby." 

"Me too." 

He wraps his arms around Anastasia and starts kissing her neck. This time, Anastasia doesn't stop him. His lips are soft and warm against her skin and Anastasia sighs in contentment. After several minutes, Alex pulls away, his face red. "I don't want to get my clothes dirty," he mumbles. 

"Oh..." Anastasia murmurs back.

"We should go to sleep now. We've got a big day tomorrow." 

She nods and climbs into bed next to Alex. As she closes her eyes, she thinks about his words. They had a big day tomorrow. It was the end of filming season, and Alex was returning to Mexico. She wasn't looking forward to the fact that it would be over. However, she knew this wouldn't be the only trip they'd be taking together. 

That thought brings a smile to Anastasia's face. She snuggles further into Alex's arms and falls asleep listening to the sound of his heartbeat. 

 Anastasia was just waking up the next morning, feeling the sun hit her face, when she heard the doorbell ring. She groaned. What time is it? Last night he had been watching all of Alex's videos again. She remembered having a weird dream . . .

She went downstairs, opened the door, and found Alex.

"Hi," he said. 

". . . Hi." She blushed when she rememebered she was still in PJs.

"I just wanted to confirm that we're still going live today . . . right?"

"Yes . . ."

"Ok, I should go home then. It's not until later this afteroon. It was stupid to come here. Bye—"
He tried to leave, but she grabbed his arm. 

"Unless you wanna stay?"