.5.

Alex was scrolling through Instagram, mindleslly liking the stupid posts his friends had uploaded that showed up on his feed. And then, he got a message notification. Figuring that it was Dream or Karl or Sapnap or whatever, he checked his messages. But nope, it was Anastasia, the girl whom he'd developed a crush on instantly, and the girl who was his best friend's sister.

Anastasia: hey. Just wanted to tell you I love your posts. 

He sent a quick reply. 

Alex: Thank you! They're nice to read! 

 A few minutes later, she sent back another message. This time with her username changed to Angel. 

Angel: So what are you doing? 

Alex: Nothing really..I'm watching Netflix. 

Angel: Cool! I've just seen a really interesting film about this girl who gets kidnapped and ends up becoming like the hero of the movie. She saves everyone by using some sort of super power. What do you think? 

Alex: Wow, that sounds so cool! 

Angel: yeah, we should watch it together some time! 

 Alex: definitely!

He blushed at the thought of it, placing his phone on his chest to stare up at his ceiling before receiving another message notification. He opened the text and looked up to see it wasn't an invitation but rather instructions to download the film. Alex grinned in excitement, already thinking how he could invite her over for a movie night, make some popcorn, order some pizza and soda . . . and it'd be just them.