Prologue

This is my first time writing so this story might contain grammatical and spelling errors. Please bear with me.

Some of the things mentioned here (schools, competitions, etc.) are all made up. The whole story is made up except for a few scenes which are connected/related to my personal life (I won't specify which). This is also written in a mix of both Filipino & English.

Scenes, names, etc. that are similar to another story/stories are PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

I don't know much about figure skating or any sport to be honest so this is mainly based on my research.

I used to do ballet and I wanted to share my experience about it. Instead of ballet though, I'm using figure skating and I'm going to twist a few stuff so there's romance.

If you don't like the story, feel free to stop reading it. Nobody is forcing you to read it, and I hope you go easy on me. And no stealing of my story, please.

Also! TW: there will be mentions of PARENTAL NEGLECT, EATING DISORDERS, MENTAL HEALTH, etc. (I'm not sure of the flow of my story yet so just in case here's your TW.) There won't be a trigger warning per chapter, so PLEASE read this first.

Don't forget to vote <33

Enjoy!

Dianna Amethyst Vicencio was never interested in being a teacher, lawyer, doctor, or any of the occupations the other kids her age want.

It was not until she tried on a pair of figure skates for the first time did she finally know what she aspires to be.

After being homeschooled her entire life to be able to train for her figure skating career, Dianna has decided to continue the remaining of her college years by applying to a university.

Everette Academy, a university centered for athletes.

At a young age, it has been engrained in her head that she can't have a successful career and a happy personal life at the same time.

It wasn't until she met Lukas Kiel Santos, one of the best swimmers in the university, did she realize she can have both.