Chapter 26

News travel fast here in the university.

When we went to school the next day, students and teachers alike couldn't stop staring at us. They were looking as if we are some lab rat or some animal in a zoo.

We have encountered people surprised but genuinely happy for us, but there were also some who openly rolled their eyes and hissed at me. Yes, only me.

You guessed it right, majority of them are girls who wanted a chance with Lukas.

At least they're not full on harassing me... I guess.

By the time Friday came around, people forgot and ignored us. There were some who would openly examine us especially whenever Lukas and I would be together, but it wasn't as bad and extra as the first few days.

May bago ng tsismis eh. Apparently, some basketball player cheated on his hot gymnast girlfriend or something. We're old news now.

Our week went fine. Lukas and I are finally official, and our relationship got better. Besides the fact that we can be open about our relationship to our fellow teammates and schoolmates, alam na din ng pamilya niya ang relasyon namin.

One day, we went to pick up Lana on school and naki-dinner ako sa kanila since both siblings insisted. I can't really resist any of them especially when they both let out their puppy eyes... unfair.

We didn't plan on telling his parents, it just so happened that his mom caught us kissing each other in his room... our lips locked while I was straddling his lap.

It looks like I won't be making any eye contact with his mom soon.

Bakit kasi hindi uso kumatok sa mga nanay natin?!

I was terrified when she caught us. I really thought she would get mad, but she was overjoyed. Nagtampo pa nga si tita kung bakit ngayon niya lang daw nalaman eh. Apparently, she's been rooting for us to get together ever since she noticed how happy and whipped his son was whenever he was with me. It was honestly so sweet. It was funny too, nagtampo pa si Lukas kasi binuking siya ng mama niya.

So far, magulang ko nalang ang hindi nakakaalam. I'll tell them once I see them... if I see them.

It's Saturday and I'm hanging out with my friends. Lukas wanted to go on a date with me, but I had plans with Jules and Sol first. He understood and respected it.

This is what I love about our dynamic. No matter how much we want to be with each other, we still give quality time to the important people in our lives. We respect the plans we have for our friends, our family (that only applies to him), and for ourselves.

We don't get offended or dismayed whenever we have plans not including each other.

Nasa condo slash dorm nila Jules and Sol kami nakatambay. Yes, forever na nila isa't isa kaya sa iisang unit lang sila nakatira.

We're in the swimming area. Buti talaga hindi pa nauumay si Sol kahit araw-araw na siyang nakakakita ng pool at lumalangoy dun. Jules wanted to go for a swim and Sol doesn't really know how to resist her girlfriend's wishes kaya nandito kami ngayon.

"Ang corny niyo! Break na tayo, mahal. F.O. na rin tayo, Di! Bakit ayaw niyong makipaglaro ng mermaids sa'kin?!" At nagtatampo ang bata sa loob ng pool.

While Jules is playing around in the water, Sol and I were lounging in the chairs. I was reading a book at siya naman ay binabantayan ang bata.

Binaba ko ang libro ko nang makakuha ako ng text sa phone ko.

💌💞
Hi, belle. Are you enjoying your day?

Have you eaten already?

Please don't forget to eat and stay hydrated.