BONUS SHORT EPISODE

"Tae-Tae?"

The sound of Sakura's voice sings in my ears, and my heart breaks a little more, cutting the knife deeper into my soul. Now that she's gone, I won't ever hear her sweet vocals anymore. My mind turns black and my imagination of how my future will be without my love is killing the desire to live this life.

Jin, Sakura's doctor rushes through the door, screaming something through the hallways of the hospital. Seconds later he comes back with a huge screen on reels, looking like a computer. The nurses following him, their expressions are all the same as Jin's, surprised and stressed at the same time.

Their mouths are moving but no sound comes through, my ears and my whole body is numb, unable to feel, think or hear anything around me. A few doctors join the room where my love is now resting, hopefully in peace. I can't turn to look at her one last time. Scared to see her lifeless body, that will take the last drop of life for me to live. 

I want to follow her.

"Tae-Tae…" She is calling me, is this a sign to go where she is right now? Will I meet her in paradise if I end my own life? Or will I be punished to see her never again?

"Sakura, dear, do you see me? Do you recognize my voice? Who am I?" Jin's speaking voice sounds damp but I stop on my way and stay still. Who is he talking to?

"Taehyung, where is my Tae-Tae, Jin?" Wait, that voice, isn't that Sakura? I turn my head around, scared yet curious to look at my love. Is my brain pranking me? Am I going crazy?

"Sakura, Taehyung is here. Please answer my questions first. This is important!" Again, Jin is talking. His broad shoulders cover the sight of Sakura, but I'm sure I hear a voice. Her voice. "Do you feel pain anywhere?"

"No!"

"If I push here, do you feel this?"

"Slightly"

"Look into my eyes, what do you see?"

"Jin, you're handsome. I never thought you would look like this."

"So you can see me?" His voice breaks a little.

The love of my life is awake and from what I hear, she's cured, Sakura is able to see. Her beautiful eyes search through the room.

"Jin, where are my parents? And where is Tae Tae?" Her voice is music to my ears. I can't believe that she's back.

"I'm here my love, I won't go anywhere! " My way to her seems like a never-ending road. I can't wait to hold her hands, feel her warmth and take in her scent. Sakura's eyes are watery, her hand reaches for mine for her to hold and I entangle our fingers together to feel the softness and warmth.

It's not a dream. Sakura is real!

"You're back. You're here. I_"

"You'll never get rid of me Tae!"

"I never intended to. You're mine and I'm yours, forever." Tears stream down our faces while the overwhelming emotions take over us. We seal this miracle with the most loving kiss. "I love you, Sakura."

"I love you my Tae Tae."

"You're the only girl beside my family to call me that way." Her chuckles make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

"I knew you were handsome, but not this handsome! Now I understand the girls going crazy over you." My love's small hands take my face while looking closely at me.

"I'm all yours." I steal a little kiss.

"Uhh, my_" Sakura falls back on her pillow and holds her head in pain.

"What's wrong? What is happening?" The panic I feel right now is as big as the happiness I felt a second ago.

"Don't worry Taehyung, that's pretty normal. She has to take in so much and seeing is something she has to learn again. Her brain is working hard to take everything in. This is new and it can be all very overwhelming at once. But she will be fine!" Jin explains while checking her pulse.

"Thank God. I don't want to go through the same pain of losing her, again!"

🌸🌸🌸

Hello beautiful, thank you for reading this bonus episode. It's just a short one but I wanted to share it with you.

It's a present to my 2nd anniversary to you. Hope you liked it.

Love you🐼🌸