Today

The sound of chirping birds echoes in my ears, enjoying the beautiful melodies of birds chatting to each other's, wishing everyone probably a good morning,  light up my mood immediately.

A smile appears on my face but my eyes are still close. I just don't want to wake up yet, I don't want to leave this comfy and warm bed with this intoxicating smell of coconut. Speaking of coconut, it's my favorite scent but only on her. Only on you, Sakura.

Knowing she is laying beside me, the woman I adore so much, the woman I always search for, since I saw her in that tiny music room, thanks to Jimins bet, the woman which makes me effortlessly happy is snuggling onto my chest, burying her face on the side of my neck and peck a soft kiss on it. And fell asleep again.

You are too cute

You're lying next to me. And I'm still half asleep, wondering what I did to deserve this moment, to deserve you. And while you're here, breathing easily, all I can think about is what I can do today to be better for you than I was yesterday.

A loud sound distracts me suddenly, something heavy fell on the floor and I come to realize, that we aren't in our hotel room anymore. We are at Sakuras parents' house and I'm laying with her in her room.

Fuck.

Isn't this disrespectful laying with her in one bed? Am I too old fashioned to think like that? No way, I mean I saw her like God she created, and he did a hella good job, but that's not the topic here.

Nervous I stand up from the warm and comfy bed, waking Sakura softly up by touching her shoulder and call her name, "Sakura, princess wake up."

She lets out a heavy breath, turns to her side, she stretches all her muscles and bones to wake them up and her mouth escapes a moaning sound which I really love but it's the wrong timing for that. Startled from her sound I immediately put my hand on her little mouth to shut her.

"Mhm, TaeTae what are you doing?"

"Shhh, don't make such erotic sounds, your parents are out there."

"And? Why does that bother you? Last time you wanted all the neighbors to know your name and-.."

"That's completely different. This is your PARENTS. They don't want to hear how I pleasure their daughter!!"

She chuckles and pulls me by my shirt, causing me to face her. The warmth of her breath and the slight touch of our lips together, makes me gulp my saliva. Sakura gives me a few soft short kisses and whispers, "What if I try to be quiet?"

This woman tries to kill me right?
She is provoking me.
If we weren't here at her parents' house I would, God knows what, do to her.

"Sakura-"

"I love that. I love how you call my name. Did you know that's the first time you called me by my name?"

I never noticed that but she is right I mostly call her Princess but not by her beautiful name, Sakura, which means cherry blossom in Japanese.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After breakfast with her parents, which went smoothly and easily, I'm sitting outside on the beautiful terrace next to Sakura's father.

I would lie if I say I'm not nervous cause I'm trying to not shit myself, right now, in my pants. Her father is kind but he has an aura of authority and I think he is strict. Every time I try to avoid his stares, scared he could find something out just by staring into my eyes.