🔥First time🔥

"I like you"

Hearing these three words out of her mouth sends me shivers all over my spines. I don't even know how to respond, do I like her, I ask myself. My mouth moves open but no words come out.

"TaeTae, it's ok, you don't have to respond. I just wanted to tell you how I feel about you." She holds my face with both hands and caresses' my cheeks with her thumbs.

If she could see my expression now, I wonder how she would react. My face shows worry and guilt, my mind tells me to stop right now, and leave her apartment but my heart and body want her. Wants her all, take all of her, everything, Sakura as a whole.

Greedy I kiss her lips, attacking her tongue with mine, my mind is fucking me up right now, telling me to stop, but my body doesn't react. She's all that matters right now.

Her sweet moans echo in my ear, cheering me even more on to continue. My hands wander all over her warm and naked body. Like in trance, my mouth wanders again to her sweet and delicate womanhood, tasting her once again, eating her out like it's my favorite ice cream.

I want to make clear she's satisfied with pleasure. Want to make her even wetter, hoping she won't be in pain when I enter her. Alone the thoughts of being inside her, makes my dick hard.
Her hands brushing through my hair as I lick her out. The sight of her pleasure face is so erotic, I can't take my eyes away from. Her reactions are so honest, I can read her body language so easily cause she shows me all.

I kiss her inner thighs, she breathes heavy and her moans are raspy, cause her throat is dry from the heavy continuity moaning. I grin to myself, licking my lips clean from her sweet arousal.

Going up to her lips, kissing her to let her taste her sweet liquid, I whisper in her mouth, "Are you ready? "
She kisses me in response "yes. TaeTae I'm a ..."
I shush her by kissing her again
"I know, I try to be gentle but I can't promise you, that it won't hurt."

"TaeTae, I trust you. "

I'll have to discuss with her about this nickname but later.

Kneeling between her legs, I spread her legs wide open, placing a pillow under her ass, I now have the best few. She is laying completely exposed to me.

I rub my tip up and down her slit, just to feel her soft pussy on my dick, enjoying every inch of her wet entrance before I rip the plastic from the condom, with my teeth, open. Roll it on my dick and place it again on her hot entrance.

"I'm going in," I warn her, she whimpers and holds me by my arms, which I placed on each side of her hips, to hold her in place.

My tip enters slowly, I watch her make sure she isn't in pain. Her brows frown and she bits her lips while letting out a painful moan.

I'm halfway inside and the feeling of her walls clenching tight around my cock, want me to pound harder in and out of her but this is her first time, I can't do that, yet.

She stops breathing from the pain. I go down to her, distracting her by kissing her eagerly like it's a reward for taking me so well.

I'm all in, reaching her cervix. We just kiss each other, I'm not moving yet, giving her the chance to adjust to my size. She's fucking tight, I never had fucked a virgin, I never wanted to experience it either, but look where I am now? Inside a fucking virgins pussy and damn it feels so phenomenal.

"You can move now.." she whispers carefully.
I thrust slowly in and out feeling her tightening by every thrust a make. My tip kisses by every pound her cervix, making her arch her back and straighten her neck behind, burying her face in her pillow.