🔥 Good Morning 🔥

A sound of water trickling caught my attention, the sound is so calming. I shift my body to the other side, burying my face into the soft pillow, my nostrils catch a familiar scent and my whole body and mind react momentarily. Sakura, shot like a bullet, into my brain in seconds.

I search for her, tapping unfortunately a empty place beside me. Frustrated I open my eyes, check if she isn't laying beside me. She's not.

Walking out of her small room, I make my way to the bathroom. The sound of water trickling is more present now. My conclusion, she is showering right now.

I battle with myself whether I should join her or not.
As I open the door I see her through the glass showering and humming a soft melody.
I get rid of my boxers and walk-in, standing right behind her.

Her small figure is covered, with the scent of vanilla and coconut, the shampoo she uses right now.
Slowly and softly I caress her small waist and she quivers by my sudden touch.
"Good morning TaeTae." Her sweet voice appears.

"Good morning princess, why TaeTae? Am I a little kid?" I say with a deep voice in her ears.

She chuckles " it's because your sweet, I think it fits you. "

With one switch I turn her around, approaching her until her back hits the wall. "Am I? Should I show you again that I'm not SWEET?

A devilish grin appears on her face, her arms tighten together around my neck. She moisturizing her lips seductively pulling me closer to her, our lips touch softly "So show me." She demands

"Oh... I show you, don't worry, " with that said, our lips are one. It feels good kissing and touching her like this.

My mind is full, all I think about is Sakura. For the last two months, there is no day, which passed, I wouldn't think about her. She trapped me, I'm stuck in her spell but I it doesn't matter to me. Never was I attracted to a woman, like I am to her. Neither don't I understand the reason, why I am like this.

I lift her, her legs cling automatically around my hips, but I take her right leg up to my left shoulder and I do the same with her other leg, leading it to my right shoulder. I'm impressed by her flexibility.

And in this position, I enter her slowly feeling her tight, warm, and wet love hole. This position makes it harder, for me to control, not to ejaculate in an instant.

"Mhh..feels so good." Moaning in a seductive melody, that drives me insane. It cheers me on to go further, faster, deeper, and harder. Pounding her little pussy, in and out at an animalistic pace.

I know I can't hold back any longer in this position it's too tight and very erotic, her face directly in front of mine. Every breath of her hits my lips and her sexy moaning fills the whole bathroom.

The pulsating motions her walls send around my dick doesn't make it easier. She sucks me so good in, it seems like, her pussy wants to milk me and make me immediately release my seeds in her.

I halt for a moment, passionately kissing her, tasting her mouth, while I slowly pulling out off her warm vagina. She whimpers about the emptiness I caused.

"Turn around " I demand with a stern and deep voice. Her hands touching the wall, her face also resting against the wet wall. Her ass pressed against my pelvis and her legs sprained open.

Admiring this devoted view, of her obeying to my demands makes me feel so powerful and proud. I grab her asscheeks with one hand and the other hand wanders to the height of her waist and push her lower. Her ass automatically rises higher. I grab her with both hands, open her ass cheeks to the side, showing me her three holes.