Pleasure

The purple light on the nightstands, brightening up the whole hotel room in the color of mystery, purple

Sakura looks even more beautiful with this lightning, her seductive body in front of me, laying on her back, dances in anticipation for me to touch her. I must say I enjoy watching her, waiting for me.

She parts her lips to moisturize them, her tongue slides in slow-mo out off her mouth, licking the left corner of her delicate lips and smoothly glides above her bottom lip until she reaches the right corner, continue by licking her upper lip, again, slowly and seductively leaving a glistening strain of saliva on her lips until she ends where she started, on the left corner of her mouth.

The corner of her mouth goes up as she probably assumes, me watching her every move. Follow by a sheepishly grin she opens her mouth again, not wide but enough to see her teeth. Playfully flicking her tongue against her upper, perfectly white, teeth, tilts her head to the side. My favorite melody chime out,
"Aren't we going to have sex now?"

Baahm, how can someone who looks so innocent and cute be so daring and damn sexy, at the same time?
To me, she is a box full of surprises and I want to explore them all, excited to know every single even every tiny thing, about her, makes me want her more and more by every second the clock ticks.

My face comes closer to her ear, startled by my sudden action she sucks in a breath. Loving her cute response. I gently bite on her earlobe and lick the reddened part to erase the sting pain.
With a dark but soft voice, I whisper,

"I don't want sex, I want the things that lead up to it.
The slow kissing," connecting our lips, softly feeling her soft lips on mine, "then he passionate kissing," my tongue embrace hers. Our tongues dance together in the same rhythm.
"Then the pulling closer," I said that by pulling her in sync while talking seductively to the woman I adore. I wander down to her neck, lick my favorite part on it, "The neck kisses, the grabbing, biting, heavy breathing, grinding," I suck on my favorite part of her neck, biting the soft flesh just to leave my love bites on her, claiming that she is mine. My hands wander to her soft breasts, massage them slow and gentle. My thumb circled her nipple clockwise motion. Sakura arch her back and let's sensual melodies out of her little mouth. Pausing what I am doing, I breathe out my warm breath against her purplish kiss mark, "the pause while you catch your breath, feeling each other. Oouf "

"Then sex."

I hear her chuckles causing vibrations to her neck and chest. As she repeats my words.

"SO, you don't want sex, you want the things that lead up to it.
The slow kissing, then the pulling closer, the neck kisses, the grabbing, biting, heavy breathing, grinding,
The pause while I catch my breath, feeling each other.

Then sex..?"

Silent.

"Ehm, yes?!"