Authors Note 2

Thank you lovelyandbubbly

Yes bubbly, I mean you. I don't know how often I thanked you BUT I wanted you to know, that, thanks to you and inspired by your amazing work, this short story was created.

It all started last year in winter. At that time I really had a hard time cause I had to stay in hospital, for a few month due to complications while pregnancy.

I was depressed, sad, angry, all emotions mixed together. Everyday I asked if I am allowed to go home, but the answer was everytime the same, NO.

I cried a lot I missed my husband and my little boy. I wasn't allowed to go home, not allowed to walk, I couldn't do anything, just laying in my bed with all the monitors, to check my health and, at that time, my unborn baby girl.

I watched and read a lot of BTS ffs on YouTube.
But one ff amazed me '8Nights' by AriNoona. I thought you were the same person, but now I know you arent😂

I've been waiting everyday to get a notification for a new episode. At first she uploaded really regularly, I think one per week.
I can't remember. But slowly the uploading wasn't regularly anymore.
So I really don't know, how the hell, I found you on wattpad BUT I found you!

And my addiction started.
I found '8 Nights' and read it.
And the other books with KTH💜

You really saved me!!!
I wasn't bored anymore, your books cheered me up.

I used to draw Mangas when I was younger. And this book is based on a Manga. I draw it in my high school senior years, and also won the first place in a competition.

Your work and your personal words, which you wrote always inside or at the very beginning, motivated me to rewrite my Manga into a BTS fanfiction.
I only added the smut scenes😏

I can't say and write it enough to you, I am really thankful to you.

When I was reading your books, I forgot for a few hours, that I was in the hospital. I was in another world without pain and negative thoughts.

You comforted me
You made me laugh
You made me cry
You made me fall in love with you💜

You don't have to read my story. I only wanted you to know how important you were to me. Your books were with me, in one of my darkest time in life.

While I was writing, I was always remembering you, because at the first place, you were the reason I'm writing!!!

I hope you don't feel offended or embarrassed cause I wrote my thoughts about you, here.

I can remove this Note if you want me to do. And I apologise if you are uncomfortable with this post.

But nevertheless
I love you❤
I respect you😘
I adore you🥺
I'll support you 🙆‍♀️

Please be healthy and take care always.
I love you 💜💜💜

💜💜💜 Promise 💜💜💜

💜💜💜 Promise 💜💜💜