Love

Sakuras POV

Sakuras POV

"Sakura you should come back to Seoul, I want to check up on you. I think you should decide whether you'll do the surgery or not. Let's discuss this when your back at my hospital." The gentle voice on the phone speaks to me. My doctor and I got really close in the past 2 years, maybe because he is the best friend of my cousin Namjoon.

"Ok, Jin I'll come back." My answer is short. I'm not in a mood for long conversations, especially when it's about my inoperable brain tumor. But still, Dr. Kim Seokjin is the only one who is brave enough to search for a way to make it happen, to make me healthy again.

"That's great to hear. I will send the helicopter by tomorrow morning they should pick you up so you won't be stressed out that much. See you tomorrow kiddo." Jin always teases me when he senses my mood to distract me from my bad thoughts but unfortunately it doesn't help this time.

I hung up the phone after saying goodbye to him.

Jin is someone I'm grateful for, to have him as my doctor. Not only is he the one who wants to help me but he is also a great friend to me. It's easier to discuss honest things with him than to other doctors. Of course, he states the fact of what will happen to me but also makes me believe in miracles.

I don't have another choice than to believe in them. Jin wants me to have that surgery but I'm still unsure. Indeed I have only a couple of months to live, about 6 months to be exact, but I thought I want this time to enjoy my life to do what I wanted to do.

On the top, if my list was falling in love, and I did, I deeply fell in love with him. But I never thought about the consequences for him.

What if he falls in love with me too?
What happens to him when I'm gone?

I didn't think about that. I'm selfish for starting this but I couldn't hold back. I'm way too much attracted by Taehyung. I care for him.

It's better this way.
It's better if he hates me and doesn't want to see me again.
It's the best for him so he will not be too attached to me and maybe fell for me.

It's better, right?

I miss him
I want him by my side
I feel empty inside without him near me. It's crazy, I'm so addicted to him.

The way he makes me feel, when I'm with him I forget everything.

With him, I feel alive.

My mother puts my luggage beside the cupboard. She packed everything for me.

I listen to her sobs and sniffs, she is crying again. My mother cries every time for me. I heard her cry in the past few days, every night.

I'm a bad daughter for being this sick and worrying my parents. Besides, I'm the only child they have. They gave me all the love they had and since it was diagnosed that I have an inoperable brain tumor, they died a little inside. The happiness, which filled our home up, died slowly and my parents started to search for doctors around the world who could cure me.