Japan

Today is the first day. We are in Japan, Sakuras homeland. At first, we'll stay for a few days in the capital of Japan, Tokyo.

I visited Tokyo a lot of times. Jimin and Jungkook love this city as much I do. Speaking of them, I heard a couple of days nothing about them, must be really busy, but it doesn't matter to me, I'll enjoy the time with the woman, I'm falling deeply in love with.

A feeling, I can't stop anymore.
A feeling, that is overwhelming.
A feeling, to want to be permanently by her side.

You could call it possessive or obsessed, but I call it attraction to the one I care for.

I know, this warm feeling inside my chest isn't just an imagination, it's there, every time I think about is her, by every touch we share or just talking and listen to her honey voice. All of her lights my inner on fire, I want to explode like a firework and show the whole world how beautiful and wonderful she makes me feel.

The impact she has on me is out of this world, impossible to describe how she manages, to let me shine, in all of the colors I am.
By her side, I'm so colorful and bright. And it's all because she sees the real Kim Taehyung.

Not my money.
Not my handsome face.
Not my status in society.

Only ME.

We arrived at 2 am at our hotel, tired from the flight, all day packing stuff and organizing things, like presents for her parents and family, we fell soon asleep.

I'm the first to wake up, the sun shines softly through the thin curtains, brightening up our hotel room in a light beige, copying the color of the curtains.

Her face is directed to me. She uses her arm as a pillow, the other one holds the hem of my shirt tightly.

My heart seems to run a marathon. I could be used to this every day. Seeing her beside me, feeling her warmth and smelling her scent of coconut. I want all this.

The urge to touch her overcomes me, I place softly a kiss on her cheek, inhaling her scent.

She slowly blinks one eye open and smiles like a little child at me.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend."
My hands wander to her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Good morning my handsome boyfriend." Her giggling fills up the room, her finger caressing lightly my ear, which sends goosebumps down my spine.

"You can't know if I'm handsome, unfortunately, you can't see me. But I am really handsome." We both start to chuckle like little kids. Her laugh is like my favorite melody, I would never get tired of that tone.

"Well," she says, connecting our foreheads. Her finger brushing through my messy hair. "You have to be handsome, damn gorgeous. Every girl is talking about you at the university."

I don't know if I should be fluttered or be scared. I know I'm handsome. The scary thing is, a lot of the girls are talking about me, I don't want her to hear stuff I used to do in my past.

Not yet.

Sakura seems to notice I'm lost in my thoughts. She connects her soft lips with mine and I take her warmth and her taste in. She knows how to distract me from negativity.

_________________________________________

Tokyo the capital of Japan, 9.64mio people living here.

The time is perfect, this city is the most beautiful in spring. All over the place are cherry trees, all are blooming painting the city in a beautiful color of light baby pink.

Romantic, is the right word to call this short time. Everyone gathered outside to welcome the spring. On every face is a smile, a bright smile of joy and happiness. That's the power of these tiny flowers, cherry blossom.

"TaeTae, describe to me what you see?"

Our hands are intertwined. I hold her close to me, leading her the way. She doesn't need the cane if I'm with her.

I'll be her eyes.

"It's breathtaking, I never saw something beautiful like what I see right now. Nothing can compare to this."

"Don't tease me, start to describe the view." She furrows her eyebrows together and pouts cutely with her little mouth.

"Ok ok. It's small but perfectly built, all things I like are placed in the right place. Thousands of long, soft, and black strains dancing in sync with the cold wind. Two, green mixed with brown colored mumble, glimmering in the light of the sun. The most arousal thing I see is the heart-shaped and light pink colored lips."

"Lips?"  Sakuras voice is high pitched, confused about what I'm describing to her.
"What the hell TaeTae, don't describe me, other women. I wanted to know how the cherry blossoms look like?"

Feeling her hand let go of mine, I don't wait for even a second, immediately take her hand again in mine and holding her tight.

A heavy sigh leaves her lungs, signaling me she is upset or maybe jealous?

So adorable

"Princess, I didn't describe a random woman. I was describing you. I was watching you the whole time. My eyes are only on you."

The woman in front of me gets shy and looks down at the ground. I see her reddened cheeks. She has this habit to make a fist and placing it in front of her mouth when she gets shy, which is she doing right now.

"Y- your eyes...were on me?"
Her voice is so soft, it's like she is whispering.

"Always, the whole time."

If she'd know I always watch her, she would think  I'm a creepy perverted man or something. I can't help, my eyes automatically search for her.

Afterward, I described everything. The park where we walking through. At the restaurant, we ate our meal. The place we played games, mostly quizzes.

Anything she wanted to know. I described her all.

_________________________________________

Sakura takes a shower, while I lay on the bed. Checking the photos on my phone. Photos of Sakura which I secretly took of her.

Cute scenery of her while eating or just walking peacefully through the park.

I never imagined this could make me happy and smile widely.

But suddenly it took me back to reality when somebody calling me on my phone. I'm debating with myself whether I should answer the call or not.

Calling all the possible sentences in my mind to prepare myself for the call, I pick up.

"What's up Jimin?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoyed

What do you think Jimin wants?

I created an Instagram account, if you want you can follow me.

Stay safe
Love you 💜