🔥 Desire 🔥

"TaeTae, we should stop." She says breathing, it comes out like a whisper.

I open my eyes to look at her feature, her eyes are still closed and her breathing uneven. Both her hands caressing softly my neck, to me it seems like she doesn't want to stop.

"What if, we don't? " I provoke her by pecking her lips a few times. But what keeps me going is, she doesn't avoid it, she's kissing me back every time our lips touch.

"I-I don't know, what if I want more than this..." her forehead rests on mine, moisturizing again her lips with her tongue and biting her bottom lips, to suck it in, afterward.

This sentence is enough for me, to want even more and it's her confirmation to want it too. I grab the back of her head, taking a handful of her hair by the roots and crashing my lips hungry against hers.

Our kiss isn't gentle anymore it's wild and I'm domineering her, she copies my moves, turning me even more on, by her efforts to keep up with me.
My other hand wanders down to her waist, pulling her to my body so there's no gap between us anymore.

Just by kissing, she moans softly in my mouth, I wonder which sounds she'll make if I do her?

I stand up from the chair, not breaking the kissing, still holding her tight against my body. Her feet doesn't touch the ground anymore, they're tangling in the air.

I wander with one hand, which grabbed her hair, down to her left thighs leading it around my hips. She copies immediately and clings her other leg around my hips. Embracing her tight by her waist, her arms wander around my neck, pulling me even more to her lips.

Breaking the kissing for a moment, to breathe, I watch her flustered face, light red cheeks are visible, she's too cute.
"Where is your bedroom?"

She shows me the direction with her finger and follows them. Opening the door, I'm surprised by the smell, which lingers so delicate in the air, in her room. It smells like coconut milk.

Lying her down the soft mattress, the smell got stronger, as I look to the night table I see a body lotion bottle open.
I slowly kiss her neck and the familiar scent of coconut filling my nostrils.

Her hands brushing carefully through my hair, kissing me passionately, and now and then, she lets out a sensual moan.

I'm placed between her legs, I can feel the heat between her legs. My mind goes crazy thinking about what could happen now. I feel my bulge growing inside my pants, by her reaction she also feels him growing. I kiss down her neck again, sucking and biting lightly, her soft skin, leaving purple kiss marks down her collarbone.

My right-hand wander under her dress, up to her bra, and open it with one move. She shrieks up a little bit but smirks afterward and biting her bottom lips. I search the hem of her dress and as I find it, I take it off of her upper body, exposing her breasts, which she hides with her hands.

I take her hands gently, leading them above her head and holding them in place "don't hide them, you are beautiful." I whisper in her ear and wander down to kiss her breasts gently, her body reacts momentarily, her nipples stiffening and her moans got more sensual. My tongue swirls around her nipple, biting gently on them and sucking them again.