Chapter 1

“Huh...” Garra stared at the test in his hand. There is was. The two lines. Those distinct two lines that symbolized positive.

Positive.

His birth control failed.

He was actually pregnant.

He pressed his hand against his stomach. He was actually pregnant. Garra didn't know if it would be wise to keep the baby or not. He didn't know if he should tell Chojuro about the baby or not. Could he even muster up the courage to do either of those things?

He didn't know what he should do at all. What would be the right this for him to do?

Keep it and tell no one?

Get rid of it and tell no one?

Keep it and tell?

Or get rid of it and tell?

Or maybe none of the above. He didn't know what the right thing to do would be. He had no idea what to do.

He felt himself starting to shake, and his eyes began to sting with tears as he silently panicked on the cold bathroom floor. He was just so confused that all he could so was cry.

He hugged himself and purred softly to try calming himself down. Garra wrapped up the test in tissue and tucked it away in his pocket and stood up.

Garra walked over to the sink and looked into the mirror at himself. His eyes were red and his hair had strands of his red hair standing out. He turned on the water and splashed his face with the cold water, flinching everytime the ice water hit his skin.

He grabbed his gel and smoothed his hair back down. He washed the gel of his hands and took another look in the mirror. His eyes were starting to clear up from being red so he dried off his wet hands and left the bathroom, heading off into the living area.

“Hey Garra...” Kankuro greeted, messing around with a wooden puppet on the couch. Garra silently nodded and settled into the sofa opposite to the couch where Kankuro sat and hugged himself tightly.

“Are you ready to go?” Kankuro asked. This caught Garra off guard and he looked up at Kankuro in confusion.

“What do you mean...?” Kankuro stared at Garra. He could tell Garra had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Kankuro sighed heavily, squeezing the bridge of his nose.

“You know there's a Kage summit today, did you forget...?” Kankuro muttered. Garra grew wide–eyed and began to sweat. He had totally forgotten about the summit. He would definitely run into Chojuro at this summit even though he hadn't made his decision yet. Garra growled and turned his head away.

“Damn it...” Garra huffed under his breath.
───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───────

As everybody said there goodbyes and began to leave the room, Garra sauntered over to the door and tried to leave the room and get home as quickly as possible.

“Hmm? Hey Garra!” Chojuro greeted, coming over to Garra. Garra mentally cursed himself and turned to face Chojuro, avoiding his gaze. Chojuro had that sweet little smile on his face that Garra loved so much.

“Hey Chojuro...” Garra said quietly, looking off to the side. Chojuro could tell from the slight change in Garra's scent that something was wrong.

“What's wrong...?” Chojuro asked, coming a little closer to Garra, making Garra flinch. Garra started shaking again but calmed himself down and sighed, shaking his head. He didn't know whether to tell Chojuro about it yet or not tell him. He didn't know what to do yet.