Chapter 8

Garra walked out of the clinic, holding a picture in his hands. Garra walked back behind the clinic and waited, Chojuro walked up to Garra and stood beside Garra, looking over his shoulder.

“So, what is it.?” Chojuro asked, brimming with excitement.

“A girl...” Garra muttered, showing Chojuro the ultrasound picture.

“That's wonderful∼” Chojuro said, wrapping his arms around Garra's waist in a hug.

The wind blew softly, making Garra's shirt flow up. Garra pulled on his shirt, trying to keep it down. Garra was struggling with his clothes now that he had reached 3 months. It was getting hard to hide his bump.

“I think it would be ok to tell the other Kage about us...” Chojuro said.

“Are you sure about that...?” Garra asked, he hadn't thought about tell the other Kage.    “Is that a good idea...?”

“We can trust them. Besides, everyone will have questions about her...” Chojuro smirked, rubbing Garra's stomach.

Garra sighed. “Well yeah...”

Garra thought about it for a bit, leaning back against Chojuro.

“Fine... We'll tell them during the Kage summit next week...” Garra said, confirming on his decision.

Chojuro nodded. “Alright...”

“But first, I need better fitting clothes...” Garra said quietly.

“I'll get you something comfortable...” Chojuro giggled, gently patting Garra's pregnant belly.

“Thank you baby...” Garra muttered, pressing his nose into Chojuro's neck to take in his scent.

───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ────────

“Well, I'm glad that all of you could make it here...” Naruto said respectfully. “I'm glad everything is going well in our nations.

“Yes, it was nice to be here.” Chojuro said, “But before everyone leaves, Garra and I have an announcement.”

Garra quivered with fear, he still hadn't mentally prepared. Garra loosened the straps that attached his gourd to his body, avoiding everyone's gaze.

“Oohh... What's this about...?” Kurotsuchi asked, way too interested for Garra's liking.

Garra's heart was pounding in his ears, making his chest hurt. He tried to look calm but he wasn't ready yet, but it wasn't like he could back out now.

“Garra...?”

Garra felt a hand press against his back, gently rubbing it. Garra stood up shakily, standing beside Chojuro.

“Garra... Are you ready?” Chojuro asked.

Garra nodded. “Yes...”

Chojuro breathes in deeply and exhaled softly, mentally preparing himself to start speaking.

“Garra and I... Are in a relationship...” Chojuro said happily, holding Garra's hand.

“HAHA! I KNEW IT!” Kurotsuchi cheered.

Before anyone else could respond, Chojuro continued speaking.

“That's not all...” Chojuro said. “We're also expecting a baby girl...”

“Now that, I didn't know...” Kurotsuchi muttered.

“Aww, congratulations!” Naruto giggled, smiling widely.

“Yeah, congratulations.” Darui said.

“So how far along are you?” Kurotsuchi asked.

“Only 14 weeks...” Garra muttered, showing off his bump.

“Aw Garra!” Naruto purred, hugging Garra. “It's gonna be so amazing when you finally get to hold your baby...”

“Yeah, I heard about how wonderful it feels.” Garra giggled.

Chojuro raised an eyebrow in at Naruto, a hint of jealousy in his eyes. Naruto looked away nervously and let Garra go.

“Have you come up with any names yet?” Darui muttered.

“No, not yet...” Garra said, squeezing Chojuro's hand.

“You know, y'all are actually pretty cute together...” Darui smiled.

“Thank you...” Garra said, resting his chin on Chojuro's chest.