Chapter 2

*ding*

Chojuro lifted his head up from the table and looked at his laptop. It was an email sent by Garra but he simply ignored it. Since his talk with Garra a week ago, he'd been throwing himself into his work. Ignoring everything and ignoring Garra's attempts of communication.

He knew it was probably time to break the silence, he wanted to respond and speak to Garra, but he just wasn't ready yet. He was just still so upset that Garra could possibly think of getting rid of the pup.

It felt like he was more upset about getting rid of the baby then Garra was. He felt stupid for being so upset about it.

Chojuro sighed and sat up, stretching his back out. There was no point in being a crybaby over it. In the end, it was Garra's choice to make. He'd still loved Garra, no matter his decision.

Chojuro's inner Alpha really missed his mate, he needed to see Garra. Chojuro sharply exhaled through his nose and opened his emails. 4 unread emails.

He looked through all the old emails, they weren't anything major just Garra simply begging Chojuro to respond and making sure he was ok.

Chojuro smiled as he read the old emails. He finally got to the new email he received and opened the email. He slowly reading through the words, that greeted him when he opened the email.

“Baby, I miss you... I wish to see you tonight. I know it's late and you probably don't want to see or talk to me but I want you to meet me at our place, I want to talk to you in person...”

Looking at the time, it was only 8:00. He sighed and read through the email again. He had time to meet up with Garra, he went so hard into his work, he didn't want anything else to do. so why not go and see his mate for a bit.

Chojuro quickly typed a reply and got up from his chair, heading out of his office through the window.
───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───────

Chojuro shyly walked through the trees and into the clearing. That little flower that grew right on the edge of Suna and Konoha had gotten so much taller since last week. Chojuro sat on his knees near the flower and patiently waited for Garra.

“....Hey....” Garra muttered quietly, coming out of the forest and into the clearing. Chojuro jumped up and hugged Garra tightly, trying not to cry.

“Baby I missed you... I'm sorry I've been ignoring you, I just—” Chojuro spoke frantically but Garra cut him off with a kiss on the lips. Garra broke the kiss and smiled at Chojuro, making him blush.

“Calm down Chojuro, it's ok....” Garra muttered, Garra started to purr, rubbing Chojuro's back gently. Chojuro calmed down and relaxed, burying his nose into Garra's neck to breathe in his scent.

“I have something to tell you....” Garra muttered, Chojuro immediately tensed up at Garra's words. He feared what he would say, did he get rid of the pup?

“Look... I've decided that I will keep the baby....” Garra said quietly. Chojuro's face lit up as he smiled but just as quickly became worried.

“Wait! Did I force you to keep it, did I...!?” Thinking back, Chojuro was pretty forceful. He didn't mean to for Garra into doing this. Garra already said he would get rid of it.

“Don't let my opinions determine your decisions! You should do what you want—” Garra pressed his finger up against Chojuro's lips to him from spiraling in a frenzy.

“Chojuro sweetie calm down...” Garra muttered, kissing Chojuro on the nose. Chojuro blinked a bit as Garra wiped his tears.

“Keeping the baby is a decision I chose on my own....” Garra reassured, giving Chojuro a sincere smile that quelled Chojuro's worries and helped him calm down.

“...I'm glad...” Chojuro said with a smile, pressing his forehead against Garra's.

“The doctor said I'm 3 weeks pregnant....” Garra muttered, grabbing Chojuro's hand and pressing it against his belly. Chojuro smiled widely, giggling softly.

“We're having a baby∼” Chojuro giggled. Garra smiled to hide his fear, hopefully, no one would ever find out about their relationship.

“Just never scare me like that again...” Chojuro huffed, giving Garra a pouty face. Garra gave Chojuro a sceptical look.

“Scare you? You scared me...” Garra whimpered, “I thought you would break up with me...”

“I'd never do that...” Chojuro muttered, kissing Garra's forehead. Chojuro gently rubbed Garra's stomach, making him smile.

“Let's go to my place... We can have one last night of fun before I grow too big...” Garra said, giving Chojuro 'bedroom eyes'.

“I'd love that...” Chojuro smirked, kissing Garra on the lips.