Chapter 4

Garra laid curled up on his bed, crying softly into his pillow. He couldn't lay on his stomach anymore, it hurt when he tried to lay on his stomach.

He laid there, trying to forget about the argument he had with Kankuro. He sighed and wiped the tears from his eyes and squeezed his pillow in a tight hug. There was a knock at Garra's window, making him jump slightly. He looked up and there he was.

“Hey Garra...” Chojuro muttered. Garra wiped the remaining tears from his face and got up, he had forgotten to unlock the window for Chojuro. He unlocked the door and help Chojuro inside.

“Baby, what's wrong? Your eyes are all red...” Chojuro asked, pressing his hand against Garra's cheek and rubbed his cheek with his thumbs. Garra held onto Chojuro's hand and purred softly.

“I just... I got into a fight with my brother...” Garra whimpered, burying his face into Chojuro's chest. “I told my siblings about the baby and Kankuro wants me to get rid of it..”

Chojuro gave Garra a sympathetic look and began purring softly to put his mate's mind at ease. Chojuro wrapped his arms around Garra, kissing Garra on the top of his head.

“Garra—?” Temari opened Garra's door without knocking. Garra and Chojuro both stiffened up when they heard the door open, Garra looked back at the door.

“O–Oh... Hello...” Temari muttered, Chojuro shyly waved at Temari and buried his nose into Garra's hair. Garra gently rubbed Chojuro's arm and turned to Temari.

“What is it Temari...?” Garra huffed. Temari just kinda stood there for a minute, twiddling her thumbs.

“I just... I wanted to make sure you were ok...” Temari muttered, coming over to the two of them. Chojuro backed away and allowed Temari to squeeze her baby brother in a tight hug.

“I know what Kankuro said but... He's just looking out for you...”

“He just doesn't want you making decisions that you'll regret...” Temari said, Garra growled softly and wiggled out of Temari's grasp.

“I don't regret the choice I made to keep the baby... I don't want to get rid of my baby and I'm not gonna let anyone force me to...” Garra huffed, looking away from Temari.

“And I'm not telling you to get rid of the baby nor am I saying was Kankuro said was right...” Temari stood there for a minute, choosing her words carefully. She sighed and looked at Garra.

“I guess what I'm trying to say is... No matter what Kankuro says, no matter what decision you make, we are still here for you..” Temari said with a soft smile, “Your siblings will still be here to support you...”

Temari hugged Garra again, rubbing his back gently as Garra began to sob again. Chojuro joined in, the both of them hugging Garra in a protective way. They all hugged until Garra calmed down and stopped crying.

“Well... I'm gonna leave you two alone...” Temari muttered, giving Garra a small kiss on the forehead before breaking the hug.

“Make sure you're good to him... Treat him well...” Temari muttered, Chojuro nodded and slung his arm over Garra's shoulder.

“Don't worry, I'll treat him right...” Chojuro said with a smile, showing off his sharp teeth. Temari nodded and left the room, closing it behind her.

“Your sister is actually pretty sweet...” Chojuro giggled, Garra huffed and elbowed Chojuro in the ribs.

“...I have a picture of them...” Garra said, going over to his bedside table and opening the drawer. Chojuro looked intently and came around, sitting beside Garra on his bed.

“That's the baby... It's our little seedling...” Garra giggled, Chojuro hugged Garra and purred a quiet purr as they both looked at the ultrasound picture.

“We're getting this framed...” Chojuro said, taking the picture and kissing it. Garra laughed softly and took back the picture.

“That... That would be nice...” Garra said.

“...I should probably head out, it's almost midnight...” Chojuro muttered, Garra shook his head and gripped onto Chojuro's sleeve.

“No, you're gonna stay the night...” Garra said defiantly. Chojuro gave Garra a fearful look and began fidgeting.

“But... Won't your brother get upset...?” Chojuro muttered, Garra nodded and stuck out his tongue.

“Well, I'm gonna get Kankuro to like you...” Garra muttered, smiling softly.

“How would you ever manage to do that...” Chojuro huffed.

“I'll find a way....” Garra muttered, hugging Chojuro tightly. Chojuro eased his way down onto his back, laying down with Garra resting on his chest.

“Well... Let's just get so sleep for now...” Chojuro said, making a soft rumbling sound in his throat to show his happiness. Garra purred and released his scent into the room.

“You two sleep well...” Chojuro muttered, rubbing Garra's back. Garra snuggled up to Chojuro and hugged him tighter. They both held each other until they finally fell asleep.