Chapter 3

Garra just stared at himself in the mirror, just staring at it. Garra rested his hand on the slight roundness of his stomach and smiled softly.

Garra shivered out of his thoughts as he heard the phone ring. He quickly threw on his shirt and rushed out of his room before Kankuro had a chance to get to the phone.

“I got it!” Garra yelled, pushing Kankuro away from the phone and answering the phone. Kankuro looked at Garra with a suspicious look.

“Hello..?” Garra muttered, shooing Kankuro away with his hand. Kankuro just sighed and left.

“Hey Garra∼” it was Chojuro's voice on the phone. Garra blushed and smiled widely.

“Heyy baby...” Garra purred, gently stroking his stomach.

“How are you two...?” Chojuro asked, making Garra smile uncontrollably. It made him happy when Chojuro referred to him and the baby as "two" it just made him so happy and he loved it.

“We're fine... Just debating on telling my siblings about it— um... Them....” Garra corrected himself, he hated calling the baby an "it". It just didn't feel right.

“I went to see my doctor and she said the baby was doing ok....” Garra muttered. Chojuro giggled over the phone.

“That's good...” Chojuro said softly, “I don't know about telling your siblings yet.. But if you trust them, then you can.”

Garra nodded to himself, tapping a gentle finger on his stomach. He sighed and sat down on the chair beside the phone, “But I'm scared they'll judge me..”

“If they judge you... Then so be it... But you'll have me, no matter what happens.” Chojuro said, making Garra feel a bit happier. Garra huffed, rubbing his chest as his heartbeat began to calm.

“I'm glad...” Garra said with a gentle purr, he really was greatful for Chojuro's love and support through all of this. Chojuro was always there to help during all those nights when Garra would call him crying and panicking over the thought of his secret getting out.

“Baby... I gotta go...” Chojuro huffed, “I have so much work to finish but I'll come over there and see you later on tonight...”

“Keep your window unlocked∼” Chojuro giggled, Garra blushed and chirped.

“Yeah, I will...” Garra purred, sitting there until Chojuro finally hung up the phone. He sighed and patted his stomach, looking down at the floor.

“It's time to do this...” Garra muttered and began pressing some numbers.

───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ────────

“Hey Kankuro!” Garra jumped at Temari's voice. How did she get here so fast, he hadn't mentally prepared yet. Garra internally panicked as Kankuro came in with Temari and sat down on the couch in front of him.

“Hey Garra...” Temari smiled, waving to her little brother. Garra whimpered and looked away from Temari in shame.

“What's wrong Garra.. You've been like this for a few months, what's wrong with you?” Kankuro muttered, Temari immediately became even more concerned about her youngest brother.

“Garra what's going on..?” Temari asked, Garra sighed and hugged himself. He breathed softly, trying not to cry.

“Look... I called you two because I have... Important news to share with you...” Garra muttered, closing his eyes at tears filled his eyes.

“I... Am pregnant with the Mizukage's baby!” Garra yelled. The room was stiff with tension as everyone tried to process everything that was said. No one was ready for the words Garra had spoken. Not even Garra himself. It was a shock to everyone.

“S–So... You... Are pregnant... With the Mizukage's baby...?” Temari muttered. Garra nodded. Kankuro slammed his fist down on the glass table.

“Are you serious Garra!? DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS IS!?” Kankuro yelled, Temari held Kankuro back as Garra began to cry.

“It was an accident... I took birth control regularly but it didn't work...” Garra said, he rubbed his arm gently and looked away.

“Well, you aren't keeping it..” Kankuro huffed. Temari and Garra looked up in shock.

“What do you mean!? You can't make that decision for him!” Temari yelled, growling at he Beta brother.

“Me and Chojuro have already decided to keep the baby and I'm not budging on the decision...” Garra said sternly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

“YOU ARE GETTING RID OF IT!” Kankuro growled, standing up.

“DO NO REFER TO MY BABY AND AS IT!” Garra yelled, hissing as Kankuro.

“Father...?”

Everyone looked into the hallway. Shinki stood in the hallway, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Garra sighed and came over to Shinki.

“Come on Shinki... Go back to bed...”

“Is everything ok..?” Shinki asked, looking behind Garra. Garra nodded and rubbed Shinki's head.

“Everything is fine, go back to bed please...” Garra muttered, Shinki nodded and went back to his room.

“Yeah... Maybe we should all go to bed..” Temari suggested, “Let's talk about this in the morning.”

“Yeah...” Garra muttered before escaping into his room. Kankuro sighed and left into his own room, leaving Temari alone in the living room.