°•First night•°

《Note》 first oneshot! Status : safe (sort of hickeys/bite marks are mentioned). Enjoy <3

3rd person pov;

Xiao has been dating a peculiar traveler named Aether, he was well known for his herioc deeds. Xiao has endured many years of suffering and still does for his karmic debt but he only allowed one tenderness in his life which is his lover. To him other than being granted the name xiao itself, meeting the traveler was the best thing that happened to him. He's always questioned why Aether chose him as his lover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting late and Aether finally decided that he done helping people and was getting ready to sleep, he usually had his camps at unusual places since he was not so use to his well-funished mansion in his teapot but thought that the teapot wo...

It was getting late and Aether finally decided that he done helping people and was getting ready to sleep, he usually had his camps at unusual places since he was not so use to his well-funished mansion in his teapot but thought that the teapot would be useless if he never enters it and with paimon's constant nagging to sleep on a comfy bed for once, he gave in.

Paimon already went in to sleep in the Teapot but the traveler wanted some lone time before heading in, he was on a mountaintop in liyue, since not many mobs were located. There was also a spectacular view with liyue harbor and the other mountaintop peeking in the scenery, he feels a similar presence which makes a smile creep onto the traveler's face.
"I know your there..stop creeping around!" The blond slightly turned to his back to greet the adeptus who seemingly magically appeared behind him. The lonely adeptus sat next to his lover whilst putting his hand on his waist, he gulped if he should say anything. He was not one for words and usually Aether was the one who made a move on him, he wanted to somewhat return the favor.

"Hm, what's this?" The traveler confused that he got so close usually it'll take them a moment or two to get close. Aether noticed something that something bothered him, it was written all over his face while he stared blankly into the nightsky. "Did you have a rough day? If so you know you can tell me about it." The blond also comfortly places his hand on his shoulder slowly reaching to his hair.

Xiao huffed before saying it was late and he ought to sleep, Aether agreed and they both stood up. As Xiao was about to say goodbye to his lover, "How about we share this night?" This caught the Adeptus off guard, he thought he made it clear that he does not need to rest. Also the thought of sharing a bed with lover seemed too distant and too good to be true so he quickly denied the offer but Aether was persistent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first time Xiao was allowed in his lover's abode, it was spacious and tranquil. It suited the traveler perfectly but he's seen his lover on many nights out in the wild instead of such a lovely home. 'Was it because of me?' He shooked that thought off from his head, Xiao was always in a constant state of denial as he was very new to being in a romantic relationship. He thought that he would never feel need to be loved but ever since he met the traveler the urge couldn't be helped.