×Warmth×

//Lost Au- loads of angst, imagine liyue has turned into a sandy desert like the new regions of sumeru (but there's no life just barren land)//

The Yaksha after losing his people, failing the people of liyue and the people he loves most.

Stand as the sole survivor of the people of liyue, he now ventures a dark path alone.

Liyue has became a shelf of its former state, large walls of the great mountains and irregular valleys that allowed no life except ....monsters... as the abyss takes over everything.

Liyue has became a maze that anyone would walk into will be met with a gruesome death.

The Yaksha told himself that he deserved this punishment though the forces he fought against were much stronger and out of his control this helplessness left him to one path to self destruction.

The Yaksha was lost again...this time with no means of survival nor strength to defend himself.

As the lone Yaksha mindlessly walks the maze alone and starved, he hears he stepped on something when he looks down his eyes widens.

It was a skeleton with still it's decorating liyuen fashioned clothes ... All that survived were lost forever to the maze.

The Yaksha picks the bones and pieces trying to make a grave to pay respect...its the least he could do now.

The Yaksha looked at the poorly made grave he made himself stop the tears in his eyes, so much happened that the Yaksha couldn't even grieve his loss being that to him its not earned...

The Yaksha looks up the sun has set and now its night, the growling of monsters could be heard nearby with the help of echoes.

The Yaksha takes a breather and grips onto his spear...in the most worst state it could ever be. The Yaksha had no choice but to move on feeling as if his own presence can disappoint the mortal he just buried, afterall its the yaksha's fault for not being able to uphold his duty.

The Yaksha just keeps walking and walking falling into his own despair, as he walked and walked the empty terrains. The darken of the night sets in and so does the coldness, he feels a crawl from the wind. The Yaksha freezes as he observes his surroundings though his head is throbbing and his body is weak he mustn't end in this horrid place.

Slowly a eight legged monster with a size of a Geovishap lunges onto the Yaksha from the behind but he manages to counterattack with his spear stabbing through what seemed to be its heart. A loud and agonizing screech came off the monster as its blood spewed all over the place dirtying the Adepti's hands even more.

"haah...hah.." The Yaksha breathes heavily, he drops his spear and swings his arms before he fumbles onto a rock nearby "hah..haah.." briefly closing his eyes.

His mind drifts to far away land much more beautiful, safe and calm. Where everyone wore a smile, where everyone was still there and most importantly where his lover is within his arms.