}◇Blessing◇{

// status :safe. Au explanation: The abyss is still there but has a different leader. Lumine , Aether , dainsleif and paimon are basically a family. As the genshin storyline goes the twins were seperated and Dainsleif joins the party after liyue archon quest to help Aether find Lumine. The whole family's duty is to stop the abyss and they travel together <3//

 The whole family's duty is to stop the abyss and they travel together <3//

//Blessing~//

Xiao has been dating the traveler for a while now, he wanted to get blessings from the traveler's family or more like he wanted to know what they thought of him. Since the Adeptus wanted also make a good impression and this request has been aching in his mind to know more about his own lover.

The traveler's family isn't so different from his, and its kind of sad to think but maybe this could a second chance?
Maybe if he deems himself worthy enough he could be considered one of them?
Or atleast know that they approve of him dating the traveler.

He could not decide.

He walked through the streets of Liyue harbor, maybe walking through the city may some how help him come to a conclusion?

As he walks something at the corner of his eye catches his attention, he sees a small hair brooch that would suit his lover. It wasn't too fancy nor too simple and seemed like it would suit his lover's fashion taste.

But would it be durable for travelling or going to dangerous missions? Xiao must factor all points before buying this brooch for his lover

But would it be durable for travelling or going to dangerous missions? Xiao must factor all points before buying this brooch for his lover. In the end he decided to get it for him.

As he walks away from jewel shop he sees a family, he remembers his lover's words.

"If something is on your mind, you can tell me."

"Please be open with me."

He thought about it a little bit more,

Yes... the thought of meeting traveler's family was on his mind