×Your eyes×

//full version in my next book.

Following sensitive topics mentioned- war,depression,torment,devastation viewer discretion advised.

angst & comfort.//

The world of Teyvat 5 years ago was plunged into unforeseeable war that threatens the whole planet of calamity and destruction.

The abyss uprising and the its hideous monsters that's been lurking in the shadows for too long.

The sinner's goals and her almost achieving it.

The collapse of Celestia.

Forbidden knowledge becoming wide spread all across Teyvat...

The insanity, the hunger, the helplessness at the higher forces being at play ...

The only hope, Aether the brother of the queen was locked in cages and guarded heavily.

But when he managed to escape, Dainsleif told him there was only 2 options remaining for the traveler.

And ultimately what he decides is the turning point of all humanity in Teyvat.

This inhumane war was handcrafted by none other than the princess.

For the 500 years she was separated from her brother, she grew more resentful and heartless and was only encouraged by the sinner.

And she almost succeeded,

but of-course there is one flaw in her plan... if only Lumine could factor her own brother slaying her.

All such tormenting and excruciating pain...Thank god its all finally over...

Aether eyes wake up from a memory, the most daunting one, the day he slayed his own sister for the greater good...

It was on a divine castle star-way reaching the heights of Celestia and beyond, Lumine extends her hand but its faced with a fist.

Aether knew Lumine was stronger, Aether knew she had all the advantages, Aether knew all the odds were against him...Aether knew he wouldn't see his sister again...

The one he's been searching for. Every nook and Cranny of Teyvat. Every nation, Every Archon, Every hidden mystery, Every request, Every time he felt empty, Every time he spent alone, Every time he grieved for someone still alive, Every time he cried of the fear of being abandoned , Every night craving and yearning for his sister's return.

This anything new...Lumine has commited many murders and genocide in her long years but Aether always forgave her

In the history of Aether's entire life the only 'monster' he forgave was Lumine.

...but this...this was an extent that he couldn't even recognize the woman in-front of him.

Aether was begging, on his knees and screaming for Lumine to stop all this madness, to stop Aether from what he's about to do to someone he held too closely for a thousands of years.