{Merman}

//Marmaid AU! Human:Aether , Mermaid: Xiao//

Aether lived near the beach, it was the full moon and he had dressed himself for a date, he walked on the sand feeling nervous

Aether lived near the beach, it was the full moon and he had dressed himself for a date, he walked on the sand feeling nervous.. Aether walked up to a small cave that no one has visited or discovered, Aether had to crouch his way in. He's been here millions of times but it always would feel like he just discovered this cave when he was 10. The cave led to a magical place, close to Aether's heart.

Aether knew this beach at the back of his hand, ofcourse its his childhood home. No matter where he went, he always came back to this place. The smell of the oceans, the sound of crashing waves and the silent wind breezing through his air would always remind him that this was where he belonged.

This portion of the beach was surrounded by the rock debris that glew with the ocean and moonlight, it was quiet and peaceful. This was where Aether and his 'mate' would always meet. They've been together for about a whole year and no one knows about this relationship other than the 2 of them.

Aether takes of his flip flops, and lets his feat relax in the sand as he sits down waiting for his lover to emerge from the sea. Soon enough a teal light glew inside the water, and Aether was washed with a familiar feeling of home as the light slowly approaches the shore.

A merman emerges on the shore and lock eyes with Aether. The merman had dressed himself in beautiful ornaments for his lover seemingly wanted to impress him, Aether softly smiles as gets up and walks in the shallow water to greet him.

"Xiao..I'm ready" Aether sat Next to him Xiao smiled aswell pulling him in for a small kiss, Xiao knew english but couldn't speak it even so the 2 lovers didn't need to exchange words for intimate moments like this. Aether had prepared a swimsuit underneath his clothes so he takes his clothes off, to take a swim with his merman. Xiao wags his tail as he waits which makes Aether's heart flutter.

Xiao pulls Aether to the deepened end of the water, Aether wasn't particularly fond of swimming in deep ends where he can't reach the floor...but he knew he was safe when Xiaowas here, cupping his face as he slowly directs Aether to the place where they first met.

There was one lone rock where Aether during an accident washed upto ..thats where Aether met Xiao, his savoir and lover. Xiao gently places Aether on the rock. Aether takes a while to adjust and sit on the rock, Xiao admires his lover's beauty sitting directly under the moonlight.

Aether giggled when he saw Xiao's awed face, cupping his cheeks to pull him in for a long passionate kiss, Xiao follows along.
After the two break a kiss, Xiao takes one of his ornaments from his hair to place it on his lover's, which causes both of them to blush.

"I'll never move back to the city, even if I did. I'd find a way back to you"

//527 words! I hope you enjoyed this short fluff, maybe I might make a seperate fanfic about this :]//