○●Sleep-Over●○

//high-school! AU status: safe (ofcourse)TW: swearing but its censored-//

Twins had invitedmall of their friends to a sleepover at their new house in which they moved in 2 weeks ago, it isn't entirely well furnished which to the twins made a perfect setting for a sleep over

One by one all of their friends knocked on the door and was warmly greeted by the two, Bennet being the unlucky one came last.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I was already set on the way but when I decided to check my bag half way through I noticed I forgot to bring my own toothbrush so I had rush back to get it... I hope I didn't make you guys wait..!"
He explained, the twins forgave him. The whole group knew about Bennet's extreme bad luck and is quite infamous person in the classroom.

"Now thats settled ,lets start this sleepover!"
Lumain exclaimed.

Everyone played a few card games, twister and gossiped. They were a large group with all very different from eachother which always made it fun to hangout.
Xinyan,Paimon,Lumine,hu tao,Amber being the loud and chaotic ones,
Xingxui,Fichle, Mona, Venti, Yunjin, Albedo were of a different breed,
Chongyun,Aether,Xiao,Razor consisted of the quite ones.

Just like in all sleepovers the group decided to play truth or dare, it started off lighthearted but then... when the bottle span to Venti and Xiao's direction.. Xiao chooses troth and gave Venti a second to think of a question.

"I've noticed lately that you've been getting a little flustered, do you have crush on anyone, here?~"

Xiao was at a lost for words. He didn't expect that, especially from Venti. Why would,d he ask that? He already knows. The hoe group stared blankly at Xiao for an answer.. this was one of the spiciest thing you can ask during truth or dare, so they had all ears open. Xiao curses at himself,

"Yeah.. I sort of do..."

The whole group cheered, they never expected Xiao out all of them to have a crush on someone. They started to 'wish him Good luck' as if they knew who it was. Xiao sighs, embarrassed.

After that a round of 'spicy' questions spur, influenced by Venti but all the excitement eventually died down and they all decided it was time to binge watch some Netflix movies. As the others were gathering about discussing what movie to watch, snack making and stuffing the sofas with an endless amount pillows and blanket for guaranteed comfort, Venti isolates Xiao from the others to talk about his 'love life'.

"Cmon now! It's hurts that you don't even try"
Venti complains

"You can't blame me! What of he's not even attracted to me or even like guys?"
Xiao protests

"Omygod! How many times ya' gonna say the same thing?"
Venti is starting to get annoyed

"Just make a move, see if he is into it or not. How are you going to know if you never like ever even-"
Venti sighs, he's tired of repeating the same thing.

"Ugh.. fine- ill try atleast."

"Oof! Finally, I got this through your head!"

"Why-why did you tell everyone I had crush on someone!?"

"Ehe~"

"Alright everyone we'r watching '----' get your @sses here!"
Lumine shouted.

As everyone gets comfortable and snug with eachother, Xiao takes this as a chance to get a little more closer to Aether than usual...
Being right next to him and sharing a small blanket together, some of the group made glances and noticed what was happening but said nothing. Xiao tried his best to look 'cool' and composed, he didn't wanted to make it that big of deal. It was a 2 hour long movie, so naturally half the group members took a good 15-30 minute naps while having dinner. By the time the movie finished all of them were sound asleep, the living room was a complete mess.

Only two were awake and they both were facing eachother.

The both of them didn't know what led to this but they were cuddling together and their faces almost an inch apart. Xiao can't comprehend how close he is to Aether nor did Aether but they both stayed to enjoy eachother's warmth. It was at that moment that their feelings for each-other were recognised... neither thought they'd be interested in eachother.

"Ya ... are you gonna kiss now or.. stay quite of a good hour?"

That caught both of them off guard they shifted their heads to find Venti basically having two of feet on the couch while the rest of his body rests on the floor. Xiao wasn't surprised.

"H-how long were you awake!?"
Aether whispered but little too loudly in his ear.

"The whole time."
Venti bluntly replied

"Oh yeah also, Lumine's telling your mom that your gay and have a boyfriend."

"WHAT!?"
Aether immediately gets up. Anyone other than mom.

 Anyone other than  mom