▪︎One Twin's Nightmare▪︎

Aether gets a nightmare , involves a bit of angst. Xiao comforts Aether <3 status : comfort (& safe). Pre-relationship.

---------------------------

It was a long day for paimon and Aether, they both were very tired. Though he decided he'd start sleeping in the Teapot... today he wanted to spend the night in nature and sadly Paimon's tastes differed so they slept at different places. It didn't bother the both of them, Paimon understood the traveler wanted a night to himself.

Before drifting to sleep, he wanted to stay up a few minutes to adore the stars. He misses his homeland but he knows its not worth thinking about it since it has been reduced to nothing but ruins and ashes, so he just gazes at the constellations. He manages to find Xiao's and Zhongli's constellations in the nightsky which makes him smile before slowly falling

Though dreams are weird and can barely make any sense of it, so did nightmares.

Aether was in a wasteland, a desert

Aether was in a wasteland, a desert. The sand simply making his body sink into,his legs felt numb and not apart of the rest of him. He tries his best to get out of the situation since he already has experience escaping quicksand, but the dislocation he felt with his legs made it difficult to operate. A gush of sand makes the traveler's vision more blurry and unclear, he felt an agonising pain. Yet he couldn't scream. Whose standing in the gush of sand, he sees Lumine, his sister. Though they had different experiences staying Teyvat ,he still wanted his sister back.

He missed everything about her.

her smile.

her laugh.

her hugs.

"Aether."

"Lumine!?"

"You left me."

"What..?"

"No.. I'd never leave you!"

He screamed with tears in his eyes.

Its been too long since the traveler has seen his own family.

"You weren't there when I needed you most."

"Please! We can talk this through!"

"I promise, I won't make you feel alone again!"

"All you spoute is lies."

"How can you really be the brother I know?"

"The brother i know didn't leave me for years, asleep!"

"I'm sorry..! Lumine we can still make things right between us"

"Just give me a chance!"

Aether slowly felt his body falling to the ground, drowning in the sand.