♧ghostly kiss♧

// au where there is a haunted Palace which Xiao had to spend the night in and bumping into a spirit...//

Xiao a young adult being chased by wolves in deep dark forest.

It was a full moon and wolves, xiao looks up, panting and huffing. It was terrifying. He didn't know what to do.
He sees a house as if it appeared out of nowhere without thinking he sped up to the premises to which the wolves stopped in chase and were reluctant to enter.

Without hesitation he gets inside, and takes a second to get his panic settled down. Tears were running down his eyes and he was injured, he slides down onto the floor.

"fxck"

Instead of calming down, the thought of being far away, alone and with wolves around the corner. His panic starts to worsen.

"Why is it me?... why is it always me...!?"

Xiao feels like he was going to have a mental breakdown until he hears a creek in the house...Xiao finally gets a grasp of his surroundings, this house was ominous and dark.., the lights flickered in the distance, everything was dusty, and the only light source was the full moon that peered out the window...

'Where the hell am I?' Xiao thought to himself bringing out cracked phone only to shown that its battery is low, "fxck" Xiao decides to man up and spend the night in this...strange place-

Xiao can't help but feel uneasy.. the places aura was grim, and the uncanny feeling of being watched sent shivers down his spine. This place.. it has a sort urge on Xiao to explore, alluring him to its traps as his curiosity of this place wins over.

"What am I doing?" He sighs, he looks around. This place had sort of effect on Xiao as he opens the drawers finding posters of missing people..'what?'

He feels the cold shoulder as he ventures deeper into the house, the abundant space and markings on the floor was making Xiao sick to his stomach...he feels as if he just escaped one dangerous situation to the next, suddenly...

At the corner of his eye he catches a glimpse of a ghost, he steps back in fear. His head starts to hurt and his vision becomes blurry, his breath quickens as he sees more ghosts lusting for his soul. Xiao screams and tries to go outside the house but to realise that he's in a completely different room, he's trapped...he's stuck, the house has won over its victim cornered by all sorts of ghastly beasts, right before they were going to devour the helpless human-

The ghastly beast fought amongst themselves as to who will claim Xiao's soul first, another spirit taking this opportunity drags Xiao to safety, Xiao couldn't he was being dragged by the hand by a ghostly spirt A SPIRIT!?

everything was a blur to Xiao as he's being taken to one location of the house to another, it felt as if this place was looping in it of itself and it made Xiao vomitish as he's been taken so fast that he can't even comprehend whats happening to him.