22.

tw: mention of abuse, mention of drug use, and drug addiction

Harry

"How about this? Does this look good?" I asked for the millionth time. The way that Daisy looks at me is understanding and empathetic, but I can see that she has other thoughts that are nagging at her brain. However, she puts on a smile that has me finding the glow within her again.

"Babe, I told you," She crosses her legs as she sits on the edge of my bed, "You look amazing. I love the pattern of that one."

The words coming from Daisy don't do justice considering she looks like that. The small, tight, black skirt that rides up her hips is making me hellacious. She has on these long, knee high boots that are so incredibly sexy and I can't help her take them off later. But it's offset by this long-sleeve button up with a vest overtop of it. She has this beautiful pearl headband on that separates her bangs and the rest of her hair.

She's effortless and looks priceless

She's effortless and looks priceless. That little skirt is breaking my heart. Knowing I have to look at her all evening with her family present will probably make me pop a blood vessel from trying so hard not to blow.

I had asked Daisy to help me choose an outfit since I am meeting her family for the first time; her opinion meant the most to me. I usually don't have trouble trying to find something to wear, but I feel like it's easy to get a bit inundated with thoughts about how the evening will go.

I want to impress them– I want them to like me, at least. Maybe they'll see the connection that we have. The wishful thinking that's running through my brain is the only thing that's keeping me somewhat grounded in reality.

Daisy stands up from her spot, pushing herself off of the bed to look through my closet. Her hands move some shirts around, pushing them down the rack before I unbutton the blue shirt off my body and put it back on its respective hanger.

"Here," She takes a black silk shirt off the rack, handing it to me. She bends down to grab a pair of boots in the corner, "And these boots will look so good with it."

I study the outfit she's holding for a moment, not entirely certain that I see her vision.

"Do you really think that looks good?"

She knits her brows at me, nodding as she pushes, "Try it on. We'll look good together." 

I start to add the shirt over my shoulders, slipping on the cream trousers after that. The black boots sit gently underneath it, a bit more casual but also an added edge that I think looks good enough for Daisy. If she approves, that means that I can't argue with it. I push my hair up, pieces around my face have gotten a bit long.

 I push my hair up, pieces around my face have gotten a bit long