28.*

6am - Daisy

The feeling of his hands fluttered my eyes out of sleep, my back moving along his front as I stretched out. Harry's not usually this touchy in the morning, which is what startles me. When I feel his hands, I feel that his fingers slip underneath the hem of the shirt to lay on the high rise of the waistband on my shorts– which could also be interpreted as his boxers, but I've claimed them as my own.

I'm laying on my side, Harry's laying directly behind me– his front presses into my back when I feel him. Really, really feel him.

At first it's his hands, then it's the way that his nose nuzzles into my hair, letting his lips attach to the skin of my back. It's right above the collar of the t-shirt, allowing his hot kisses to linger until I feel myself let out an involuntary whimper at his touch.

"Morning," I can hear the sleep in his voice, it's still low and wobbly as the vibrations move from behind my neck. He's nipping and pinching my skin between his lips as I feel his hands moving underneath my shirt, and I'm crumbling underneath his warmth.

"You're in a good mood already," I mumble out, both of us starting to find the will to wake up. I haven't even opened my eyes yet; the nature of his body moving against mine doesn't need to be able to see to feel.

"It's 'cause I'm gonna fuck you nice and slow like this, that's why."

My chest beats harder, the words that slip from his mouth are enough to send sparks of adrenaline through me, and I'm pressing myself back against him just to feel his hardness pressed against my back.

"Oh, you are?" I question a bit innocently.

Within seconds, his hands push down the shorts off of my body, revealing nothing else underneath. I kick them off with my feet as I feel the coolness settling from now being bare.

His warm fingers immediately find their home between my legs, his lips satisfied on my shoulders and neck. I feel his fingers make their way to my clit, gently letting me have a taste of what's he wants to give me.

He breathes in a sharp breath, mumbling against the skin on my back, "What were you dreaming about?"

I shiver at the thought of telling him what I was dreaming about. Knowing that I couldn't help but think about his hands all over me, the taste of him in my mouth, the smell of sex flourishing around the room.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I tease, breathing out as I feel his fingers push into me without any warning, my legs closed as he pushes the top one forward to get more access from behind.

He hums at the feeling, I gasp when he twists his fingers a bit. Curling his fingers, he drags them just a bit until I squirm under his touch. The confidence that exudes him is thrilling me to endless amounts, and I can't help but buckle under his pointedness.

"I can tell you were dreaming about me," He comments, "No one else gets you this wet, do they?"

I gasp at the suggestion knowing that he's right. No one ever pleasured me, no one ever pleased me the way that Harry had. It was such a difference knowing that he cared about pleasing me before himself– all of his touches, his kissing, his fingers. It was only all for me.

Before I know it, he's pressing against my back– I can tell that he's fully bare too, his cock rubs against my lower back, feeling him hot and ready.

I stay on my side, my arm underneath the pillow as I let Harry move to position himself behind me, letting my leg push a bit forward so he can gain full access.