Chapter 3

Author's pov

'And that's how we're here in the palace, to get break this annoying and forsaken engagement!' Diana thought while all the nobles, even the other Great Families and the Imperial Family were shocked by hearing Young Lady of the March Cisneros said.

The Emperor Sebastian Maximiliano, looks at the young noble girl in some shocked before he starts speaking.

"Diana, may I ask why you want a separation this engagement between you and my son?" The Emperor soon asked to Diana which she stood there bravely and show no fear in her purple orbs, she give a determined and fearless expression.

"Because...If you mind me, Your Majesty. It's rather waste of potential for me to be the Crown Princess and future Empress. Despite you and my Father did agreed that the first child between me and His Imperial Highness, would be the heir of the Cisneros March. I believe I should take my place as the next head of my family, the Marchioness of the Cisneros March where I, will do my best as Marchioness and serving this marvelous empire that our great ancestors founded and build. Even my ancestor, the Black Dragon Selena agreed on ending this engagement" Diana spoke refined with perfect savior faire and polished with a graceful and elegant image.

'Hey, Diana. I did well?'

"Yes, of course. You did a splendid job, Sister Sana" the OG Diana soon said which Diana mentally sigh in relief by knowing that the OG Diana teach her how to speak like someone of highest class and she took some examples how to speak like noble girl from another stories.

Well, especially the Netflix series Bridgerton and drama film Persuasion as well, Korean Webtoons like Your Throne.

"Did you heard? Even the Black Dragon Selena agreed with her"

"It's common for women to became matriarch of their families"

"Yeah, like the Grand Duchy Rosales and March Perez"

'God thank that there's some matriarchy in the Godinez Empire....I mean some women does handle all the work' Diana thought.

The Emperor soon sighs in defeat and gives in what the black haired girl requests.

"As knowing that a agreement of one of the Great Seven Dragons is inevitable to ignore. Diana Cisneros, Lady of the March Cisneros and heir to the Marquess Gabriel Cisneros, I bestow you of ending the engagement with the Crown Prince Derrick Godinez" the Emperor soon said which Diana sercetly sighs in relief before giving a graceful gesture to the Emperor.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, Great Sun of Godinez"

Few moments later

"Congratulations of becoming the next Marchioness of the Cisneros March, Lady Diana" many noble soon said to Diana simply thanks them for congratulating her while mentally being exhausted of talking with lot of people.

'Damn, Diana. How did you handle this kind of people?! There's lot coming too!'

"You get used to it through the etiquette. Anyways, thank you for breaking the engagement....I wouldn't do it unlike you due of the fear...."

'Nah, it's alright. After all, I will became the greatest Marchioness that no one has ever seen in history' Diana telepathic said to the OG Diana who felt completely indebted with her and her kindness to help her out.

She sercetly small smile before the both girls soon heard a familiar voice that made the OG Diana frozen in pure fear that her brilliant purple eyes were trembling badly.