Chapter 30

Author's pov

"THAT DAMN GIRL!!! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME?! SIDING TO MY SISTER! GETTING ALL THE HOUSES TO AGREED ON SUPPORTING AURORA?! I'M THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE THRONE! NOT HER!!!"

Screaming comes from the office of the Crown Prince along with vases crashing down to the floor.

The servants stood away from the room and did not dare go in.

It was out of fear, not even the ones who grew up with the Crown Prince Derrick dared to go.

They were terrified of him.

They even dare to wonder how he is the son of the Emperor Maximiliano Sebastian.

He wasn't that short-tempered and cruel.

He never took his anger out on people or things. 

Even the Second Prince who is known to be warmonger wasn't that cruel like him. 

Is he truly the son of the Emperor?

"DAMMIT!!! DAMN IT ALL!!!! DIANA CISNEROS!!!!" He broke the last vase and screamed his anger out. All his office was a mess, a terrible mess. 

He pants while standing through the mess of his office. His dark blue eyes narrowed in rage. 

"That wrench...Isn't Diana Cisneros...Her eyes turned gold...Those weren't even the eyes of Alma!!! Who the hell is that wrench pretending to be Diana Cisneros?! She ruined everything!!!" He shouted more before taking out his sword and started lashing his desk into pieces.

Due to Sana's rage and how she threatened the Crown Prince, she somehow shows her true origin.

Those familiar golden eyes.

The golden eyes belonged to Selena herself.

He knew well that wasn't Diana, that wasn't her. That was someone else who somehow possessed her or impersonated her.

"That's right...I need to find clues to support my claim...To take that wrench out and make the real Diana go back as my fianceé. Everything will go back as it should be" he spoke with a chilling tone, cold as the ice itself.

Looks like he isn't now just yet.

Meanwhile in Cisneros's March

"Oh my God! I never thought a book about fairies, fantasy, a strong female lead, and enemies-to-lovers romance would be this good! This is Jurdan Nation!!!"-Diana

"I knew well The Cruel Prince would take your heart away. The best enemies to lovers, I wish Zuko and Katara could be like them if only they didn't ship her with Aang" Sana said as she lay down on the mattress and relaxed.

It was late at night, and Sana and Diana were heading to their secret sleepover.

Sana introduced her to The Cruel Prince, an American fantasy book that tells the story of Jude Duarte, a mortal human girl living in the Faerie Realm, Elfhame, and Cardan Greenbriar, the Prince of Elfhame and supposed Cruel Prince.

It's Sana's favorite book and she was waiting for the next book after The Stolen Heir.

But sadly, you guys know.

Truck-Kun had other plans.

Diana already finished The Queen of Nothing and How The King of Elfhame Learned To Hate Stories.

"Wow, it does tell well the characters and the plot. I'm happy that Jude and Cardan managed to solve their misunderstandings and be together in the end. I couldn't help but shriek when I saw the paper of Cardan with Jude's name"-Diana