Chapter 11

Author's pov

'All of things I faced off, why that annoying asshole? Gosh, I bet the Archduchess is having a hard time facing him' Diana soon said as she was in the kitchen to decide the menu for the Crown Prince.

Diana sighs and she didn't bother to change her simple attire, a white dressy shirt with black pants and boots since that guy isn't her fiancée and she absolutely doesn't give a shit.

'Diana, are you okay? Don't you want me to tell Her Royal Highness that he can pissed off?'

"N-No, I...I think I will be okay...."

'Are you sure? I mean I'm worried about your health, especially if you have a breakdown since we all know that facing your abuser is really scary'

"I know but he won't go away...I know I am not feeling well by seeing him but we have to let him that he doesn't have the powers over us...over me...Like you said, I wanna live my life as I want. I want to be free" OG Diana soon said which Diana soon sighs by knowing that OG Diana is slowly becoming stronger by little and little.

She was happy for that growth and hoping for that her soul can fully healed from all the trauma she went through.

'Okay, the faster we do this shit, the faster we will get him out of the Archduchy' Diana thought before going to the main chef and sous chef who were waiting for her orders.

"Alright, everyone. Since we have one of the candidates for the throne, this will be the menu" Diana soon said as giving the instructions.

Meanwhile with the Archduchess

"You foolish and ill-mannered child, how are you making this kind of ruckus, Derrick? This is beyond shameless" the Archduchess Mariposa soon said with her usual cold tone and stoic expression towards her nephew.

The Crown Prince Derrick Godinez Salazar.

"Shameless? Ha, that's rather ironic, Your Royal Highness

"Shameless? Ha, that's rather ironic, Your Royal Highness. To think you of all people, making a match with my informally cousin with my ex fiancée? I guess the one who's shameless is you" Derrick soon said as crossing his legs while sitting down.

Archduchess Mariposa rose one of her eyebrows in displease by her nephew's arrogance and rudeness behavior as giving him her coldest glare.

"Derrick, if Lady Diana wants to be here, let her be. After all, she's the future Marchioness of the House the Black Dragon...and also, don't forget that your rank is underneath mine. The Archdukes and Archduchesses have more power and authority than crown heirs" The Archduchess soon said which Derrick looks at her in pure annoyance when she mentions his rank.

His rank as the illegitimate son of the Emperor.

Born from the low ranked woman.

Despite being one of the descendants of the Golden Dragon, he still a illegitimate child born from a affair with a low-birth woman.