Chapter 18

Author's pov

"Eh?! D-Didi?!?!"

She nearly shouted as having a madly blush all over his face and expressing a unlikely expression

It was adorable.

Leo had his jaw dropped while Blanca and Sergio were stunned by the reaction of "Diana".

"L-Lady Diana?"-Sergio

"Oh by the Dragons, you looked so cute! I never thought calling you Didi would make you reacted like this! You're adorable!"-Blanca

"Blanca!" Sergio nearly shouted by seeing Blanca's boldness and her straightforwardness words. While for Leo, he was still stunned but he soon span of it.

'Wait, that tone of voice and that type of reaction... That's not Sana, that's Diana!' he thought as figured out like how Helio did with body swap between Medea and Psyche.

I mean he did tell easily who was who.

'Diana?!' Sana was shocked by seeing this strange effect and Diana somehow managed to take control of her 10 year old body.

"N-No...Princess Blanca... It's just I'm flattered by that nickname...I mean I never had been called by that name before...."

Diana innocently explained which Blanca and Sergio were strike by her cuteness and naiveness while Leo being Leo, he wondered why the hell did his tyrant cousin had a grudge against her

I mean she's too pure.

'Oh my God, she's too cute! This level of cuteness must be illegal since why the hell did that asshole killed her?! Like shit, Diana is too cute and too innocent! I'm going to break his bones along cutting off his damn balls' Sana thought.

"Oh my God! That engagement really did drained you lot! Don't worry, I will make sure you will enjoy the wonders of youth! Marked my word, Didi!" Blanca said with a smile on her face while Sergio uttered 'Blanca' in disbelief by hoping she isn't teasing more Diana.