Chapter 6

Author's pov

Archduchess Mariposa Hernandez

Former Princess of the Imperial Godinez Family and Archduchess of the Hernandez Archduchy.

A woman who was described as cold yet, terrifying lioness in the Aristocratic Social Circle and makes even, the most arrogant and snobbish nobles a run for their life and money.

And now....

'Why the hell is she looking me like that?!?! You're looking like if you're looking at a stray cat!' Diana thought while the Archduchess Mariposa stared at Diana for awhile while drinking her tea so gracefully and elegant makes even Catherine the Great look so snobbish and less of elegance.

Diana drink her tea while she was mentally freaking out inside of her head.

Why did the Archduchess Mariposa invite her?

Why she's looking at her?

And why the hell this tea tastes so good?

After all, it was Chai tea.

She didn't know what to do but hope that she didn't die yet.

After all, she has a score to settle with Truck-kun.

"Lady Diana" Diana soon stopped herself and looked at the lioness who was staring at her with those green eyes that were the same color as lime itself.

"Y-Yes, Your Royal Highness?"

'Please, don't kill me, I have to beat your nephew's ass yet'

"You...you have your Mother's eyes. They still look amethyst" the Archduchess Mariposa soon said as drinking her drink which shocked both Diana and the OG Diana by hearing her saying about the late Marchioness.

Alma Cisneros.

"Y-Your Royal Highness, you knew my Mom?" Diana asked in shocked which the Archduchess Mariposa looked at her in little surprised that she said 'Mom' but then again, she let it slide since she knew that she didn't enjoy her early childhood after she entered the Crown Princess's education.

"Of course, your mother was my close friend...looking at you, reminds me of so much of Marchioness Alma" she said as recalling a beautiful woman with long wavy, blond hair and brilliant purple eyes.

Diana was shocked that Marchioness Alma was close friends with the Archduchess Mariposa.

"So, she knew my Mom? I didn't know that but then again, that's explains why she looked at me with those eyes" the OG Diana said to Diana who mentally nod as putting her tea cup down.

"So...what was she like?"

"Hmm...she was kind and caring person, very pure at heart but also, remarkably strong-willing and of course, very clever and smart. She knew what's was right and wrong as well, always stand up for others. Your Mother was that like of person. For someone who shines like the brightest star always is the one who burns the fastest. Still to this day, I still miss her"