Chapter 29

Author's pov

In the Medina Baronetcy

"Ah, my dear sister Madeleine. My niece Naomi is starting to look like you despite she inherited more of her father's side" a lady soon said to the Baronetess Madeleine.

The Baronetess Madeleine sheepishly smiled as looking at her half sister.

Agnes Robles, the Duchess Robles and Vice Commander of the Rose Thorns.

Agnes is a young woman of fair skin and slim, lithe frame who's much taller than her half older sister

Agnes is a young woman of fair skin and slim, lithe frame who's much taller than her half older sister. She has long, bright blonde hair reaching down to her knees, with her hair brushed behind her ears, and have light blue eyes framed with long, lashes and slightly colored lips. She's known to be impressively beautiful.

She wore Knight's uniform embroidered with gold and white with a hooded, dark red cape and a pair of boots.

Agnes is the half younger sister of Madeleine from their father's second marriage.

Like the same Madeleine's mother, her mother suffered the same abuse of bearing his son and she committed suicide because she couldn't stand it anymore.

Agnes never trusted her father or even seen him as her family. Her only family was Madeleine as she often stand up to protect her from the abuse of their father despite she knew he would hit her and punish her.

Because of her beautiful appearance, her father used her to get her marry with one of the wealthiest bachelors in their kingdom.

Agnes managed to trick their father after she found out that their father was going to sale Madeleine to prostitution.

She was about to take her to run away from the Kingdom but sadly, Raul was there and saved Madeleine before they soon meet Marquess Gabriel Cisneros from the Godinez Empire.

After they were taken in by Marquess Cisneros and got their citizenship and titles.

She became Duchess and she changed her family name as Robles along with Madeleine before she got married.

She met up with Eliza Rosales and became her Vice Commander of her squad, Rose Thorns.

Agnes is a extrovert while Madeleine introverted. Agnes is fun-loving, cheerful, and easygoing noblewoman who's sometimes little pushy but she's goodhearted and independent.

"Agnes, you know that flustered me...including making Naomi bashful" Madeleine soon said which Agnes laughs and looks at her older sister.

"Don't blame, sis. Is just Naomi is too cute and besides, one day she will grow up into a beautiful woman. Similar like how Lady Diana did, she was such a cute girl before she bloomed into a beautiful young lady. She did inherited the beauty of Marchioness Alma" Agnes soon said which Madeleine was surprised and recalling a beautiful woman who looked like angel descended from the heavens.