Chapter 19

Author's pov

When the Empire was born, the next generation of the Great Seven Dragons begun.

Marquess Samuel Kai Cisneros.

The son of Black Dragon Selena and her only heir

He strikingly resemblance his mother, especially her beauty and attractive appearance along with her savage personality.

He won many wars and was known as War Hero to the empire and historical figure of the dawn of the Empire.

He was famous in many ways, for his swordsman, his dragon abilities, his leadership and being someone as deadly handsome that made him the most handsome bachelor in the entire Godinez Empire.

His most famous story was when he fell in love with a female scholar from a common background. Despite their different backgrounds, their love managed to succeed from all cost.

A love story that many would talked for many centuries to generations.

"There's nothing about if he had a ability to transport into different worlds. Sana, are you sure it was him?"-Diana

"Yeah, I am. I'm dead sure that I met him. Diana, I am not lying. I'm sure that I did met him" Sana said as reading many books about Samuel from the historical section in the Cisneros's Grand Liberty.

After returning from the North, Sana searched many books about Samuel Kai Cisneros, the son of Selena who she thinks she knows him.

It was crazy but then again, Selena managed put Sana's soul inside of Diana and redo time for them to prevent Derrick from becoming emperor and ruining the empire.

'I am sure that was him. I never forget a face which that explains why Selena looked kinda of familiar to me. I get why the ladies were crazy for him, I mean his mom was hot as hell' Sana thought by knowing Samuel did inherited all of the good looks from Selena.

Selena could easily surpassed Aurora in hotness.

Sana soon sighs before she soon stand from Diana's mattress and walked towards the mirror as looking at herself.

"I feel there's something that Selena isn't telling us

"I feel there's something that Selena isn't telling us. I mean why does Cisneros March looks Eurasian before your great grandaunt married Grand Duke Alvarez? And why I know Samuel? I don't know what to do but still, I'm will find out sooner or later after I make sure that bastard pays for what he did to you and everyone. I never back down on my word" Sana soon said as giving a serious on her face before walking away.

Without her or Diana noticing it, at the bottom of Diana's brilliant purple eyes, there was hint of gold underneath.

Few weeks later

"Hmm, this is rather peculiar meeting. I never thought you would send letter to me, Grand Duke Nieves" Archduchess soon said as holding her tea elegantly and looking at the Grand Duke Abel Nieves.

The Grand Duke Nieves soon smiles and looking at Archduchess with his ice blue eyes.

"Your Royal Highness, still beautiful and graceful like usual. You know that I never like coming back to Capital, especially with that idiot brother of yours who's now Emperor of our beloved nation. He often annoys me and his simple mindset"-Grand Duke Nieves

"That I can agreed but then again, Sebastian is a good man and tries his best in his regency"-Archduchess Mariposa

"That I know well, Your Royal Highness. I mean it but still, making his children completing for the election and more involving that spoiled brat who isn't his son than the Descesed Prince Francis" Grand Duke Nieves soon said which Archduchess looks at him with cold gaze on her striking greed eyes.

"Easy then, I know my limits, Your Royal Highness. Believe me, I do but still, that boy isn't the true heir for the throne and he isn't fitting to be Crown Prince or even Emperor. You know it more as I do"

The Grand Duke Nieves soon said as looking down by known that the Imperial Family has suffered lot since passing of the Second Prince Francis Godinez

They didn't know that he impregnate a common woman and she's threatened them if they didn't take care of her son, she will expose everything to the public about her affair with the Second Prince.

They didn't have a choice.

The Archduchess Mariposa knew the moment Derrick was born, Sebastian took fully responsibility for Derrick's well being and make sure that he didn't know about his true heritage because he didn't want him to be known as the son of the disgraceful prince.

But the Archduchess knew better and she knew that Derrick wasn't going to be a good Emperor.

She knew it very well.

"When Francis died, Sebastian blamed himself for everything and thinking if he was there for Francis, he wouldn't turn out like that. Especially when that woman...Julia tries to deceive my family after losing my brother...I never will forgot myself for letting her threatening my family. My own family....I know it was right for him not knowing what kind of woman was his mother but...he twisted himself more" Archduchess soon said as the Grand Duke Nieves nodding in agreement.

After all, he was there when the woman named Julia appeared right after the funeral of the Second Prince Francis and that belly bump.

He did wished the Archduchess Mariposa did slap her but she was pregnant as well.

"I will give my full support to Crown Princess Aurora, it's our chance to him from succeeding the throne. It's the right for all of us" Grand Duke Nieves soon said which Archduchess Mariposa looks at him and sighs.

"That's all I needed, Your Excellence. Let's make sure Aurora does succeed"-Archduchess Mariposa

"Along with Lady Diana, that girl really resembles Selena"-Grand Duke Nieves

"Don't you meant like her mother? If I am frank, Lady Diana resembles more like the late Marchioness Alma"-Archduchess Mariposa

"Well, I don't know why but she resembles more like Selena herself. I don't know why or how she does resembles her somehow" Grand Duke Nieves soon said which the Archduchess Mariposa looks confused before she recalling the strange change of Diana Cisneros.

When she saw her after she invited her, she did notice something was strange.

Her soul starts resembling more like the great Black Dragon Selena.