Chapter 21

Author's pov

It was June 26, the birthday of Teresa Alvarez, the Princess of the Alvarez Grand Duchy and both descendant of the Blue Dragon and Black Dragon.

Also, Diana's distant cousin.

"Gosh, whoever made corsets...that person must be a sadist. This is why sport underwear is more comfortable" Sana said to herself while looking at herself in the mirror.

Sana wore a beautiful dark blue gown that was so elegant and extravagant, adored by pale blue flowers around her bodice with some silver jewelry and blue ribbons around her shoulder off sleeves

Her hair was curled into a ponytail with matching blue flowers.

'I must say, Diana is truly a outstanding beauty. I can't believe that sadistic author didn't made her the heroine since she's too pretty to be a villainess. She does look like a celestial maiden or the Goddess of the Moon'  Sana thought by looking at herself.

"I remember I couldn't go to her birthday because I was too busy on perfecting myself in waltz and literature for my position as the Crown Princess Consort and future Empress"-Diana

'Jesus Christ, you really did took it seriously. I blamed that dumb Emperor for naming you the fiancée of that prick' Sana thought in pure disbelief and wanted to strangle the Emperor for his foolishness and picking Diana as the fiancée of his not so much illegitimate son/nephew who has a trashy personality.

'Anyways, you looked very pretty with those flowers around you. Maybe they should changed Abandoned Empress to the Cisneros's March Most Precious Flower' Sana telepathic said which made Diana all flustered by her words.

"No...I think you're more prettier than me. I mean you're also a beauty too, Sana" Diana replied shyly and bashful which Sana laughs while recalling her past.

'Since I was worried about money and my future, I didn't dress all girly or even fancy. I remembered I used to dress very tomboyish and sporty' Sana thought as recalling everytime she passed a shop, she would look it before going back to her way.

She didn't buy anything fashionable or even fancy.

She just brought the clothes she needed to.

After all, she didn't have a mother figure to teach her how to be girly.

She just went her way and didn't even brought a kimono for the New Year's Day or even the festivals.

But she was okay with that.

'Despite I was wearing a big fluffy dress, I kinda of prefer the kimonos...I hope I get to wear one' Sana thought.

"My Lady, your ride is here" Roberta soon said which Sana soon nodded before walking out of her room and going to the carriage as taking her to the Grand Alvarez Grand Duchy.