Chapter 4

Author's pov

Alma Cisneros, the late Marchioness of the Cisneros March and wife of Gabriel Cisneros.

She was greatly loved by the Marquess Gabriel and cherished deeply as she loved him as well.

She passed away when OG Diana was very young.

'Alma Cisneros, by the portrait....she look super pretty and almost like a princess from a fairytale. Alma didn't make appearance in the story rather than being mentioned once. The Marquess- I mean, Dad didn't remarry after Mom died....I guess he really did loved her so deeply...Ah, I don't think those single noble girls won't have a chance' Diana thought while she was in the training grounds as taking her classes to be the next Marchioness of the Cisneros March.

After the Emperor followed her request, her engagement with the Crown Prince Derrick was over and she starts doing her classes as the next Marchioness of the Cisneros March.

It all spread fast and of course, the seat as the Crown Prince's Wife was open to the Noble ladies.

While with that, also Diana was open to the marriage market.

I mean she needs husband for co-ruling the Cisneros March and make a heir.

"Lady Diana" Diana turn around and seeing her instructor who was the right hand man of her father.

Raul Medina.

Raul is very tall young man of heavily-built with broad shoulders, chest and lean waist

Raul is very tall young man of heavily-built with broad shoulders, chest and lean waist. He's tanned, smooth skin due of being mixed race, he has a short, wavy part-middle black hair and narrow black eyes. He has sharp and mature features.

He's also very handsome and attractive.

He wore a training clothes but he usually in his silver armor and formal, simple clothes of causal fabric.

He's close friend of Marquess Gabriel Cisneros who saved him and took him and his wife in before he earn the title as Baronet.

"Raul, good morning. I been waiting for you for class" Diana give a smile which Raul was surprised by seeing Diana's smile and expressing more of herself.

'The Young Lady really changed....I guess engagement really emotionally drained her so much.... She's looks genuinely happy and also...sometimes, acts brash and being very headstrong' Raul thought which Diana looks at him with blunt expression.

"Raul, are you okay? Did you got sick? Or are you thinking going back to your wife" Diana ended up teasing Raul which he looks at her in pure shocked and slightly blushes, especially when she was moving her eyebrows upwards and downwards.

"L-Lady Diana?!"

"Just messing with you"

"Ahem! You really changed lot, My Lady....you became rather boldly" Raul soon said to Diana while feeling embarrassed that he got teased by 10 year old girl.