Doctor Appointment.

"ouch!"I have really messed up last night.I went out with some friends at a bar,but I guess I probably got a little bit TOO drunk.I think I remember starting a crazy fight with these other girls at the bar.

I didn't have work today,so I was gonna get some sleep,but I have really bad pain in my head at the moment."I think I'm probably gonna have to see a doctor".I cannot lie,it was one of the biggest fights I EVER been in,and I just moved to this new city not long ago.I searched up doctor offices,and I found one!I went there to get my head checked out.

As soon as I arrived,I went to tell the lady at the desk my problem.since no one was in the office,she told me the doctor wanna see me."Finally,now I don't have to wait!"I said in my head.I sat down on one of the chairs,and continued rubbing my head.I didn't have no bumps,just a really bad headache.as I was looking down,and perfectly male voice started talking to me.

I looked up and saw this handsome man,he had that perfectly jawline,he was 6 foot,with perfect hair and really nice facial hair,just how I liked it."Hey, I'm doctor mike you must be (y/n).are you here for a headache?"while he was speaking,I was too busy admiring his big buff body.

"Hey,you ok?" "Oh yeah, I'm sorry it's just I'm a little dizzy from my headache."I can tell he was grinning a little bit under his mask."The nurse told me about your problem you had last night.you really go crazy when you drunk,huh?" "Yeah,I don't know why I act like that when I'm drunk."I was laughing a little bit with my head down just with my eyes on my face.

"Well your injury is not as bad as any other head injury,but I got a prescription for this medicine you can take.it will take some time,but it will work."the way he was looking at me,it was just making my core heat up,I couldn't stare at him right.

"Oh ok,well thank you doc."I was shaking his hand,but before I was about to let go I saw him just staring at me.not in a weird way,but his head was tilting to the right,while his left eyebrow lifted up."may I ask you a question,miss (y/n)?" He asked while holding my hand."s-sure."I said while looking at him.

"I need you to come back tonight,so I can check to see if anything is out of place.my office stays open,so can you come tonight?"he let go of my hand and put them in his pockets.I nodded my head.I actually found that kind of hot,and I don't know why.

As soon I was opening the door to leave,he put his big veiny hand on the door causing it to shut.I can feel his breath on the side of my neck.I was starting to get horny.usually I don't allow stuff like this,but this Man is so HOT I couldn't resist.he got got closer to my ears and said in a seductive sexy voice:"I have NEVER in my life seen someone as sexy as you.When you come tonight I want to see you dress in something that shows almost all your skin.can you do that?"

I can't even believe it.I was getting wet just from him talking in my ear.I said "yes m-mike."while he was behind me,he grabbed my neck, not too hard but perfectly."That's DOCTOR mike.or you can just call me daddy."he said in my ear.I can feel his penis twitching in his pants.I had on my black shorts,they were pretty thick so I was surprised to feel it through them.

I opened the door to leave.I turned around looking at doctor mike while bitting my lip,but before I left I can see his penis outline out of his pants.my eyes widened when I saw how big it is."Like what you see?"He started smiling at me,then winked at me before I left."that man gonna rip me apart!"I thought in my head,but I didn't give a damn.I waited years for something like that.

Next chapter--->