My Sexy Kidnapper.

Author's Note: Please don't be offended from this.it's just a fanfiction 😑

Once Again,I have to go BACK to the my doctor's office.this fucking pain in my back is going insane.doctor mike gave me a prescription for it,but it doesn't work!I walked straight to his office to talk to him about the medication,good thing he didn't have a patient at the time."DOCTOR MIKE!!I Need To Talk To You About This Medication You've Prescriptive Me!"He just sat there looking at me with his glasses on.why do I find that attractive!?"well,miss (y/n) did you follow the instructions that was on the bottle?"I was starting to get pissed."YOU KNOW WHAT,SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!!"he looked at me,like he was going to attack me.I had to get out of there,but before I could opened the door after I turned around mike put something over my mouth I didn't know what it was.

After that happened,I just blacked out.I woke up with a bad migraine.what the hell!?I-I couldn't move!!more than that, couldn't see,or speak!I was trying to move,but I heard the door swing open."well,hey sexy."I heard a really familiar voice."who is that!?please,let me go!!"I said under the tape that was over my lips.the voice got closer to me,then took off my blindfold.IT WAS MY DAMN DOCTOR,MIKE!!"he just was looking at my almost naked body.I had my panties and bra on,so I was ok..I guess.

He took off the tape that was on my mouth."OUCH!DAMN!What The Hell Are You Doing Mike!?"he got closer to my right ear,till I could feel his breath a little on my neck.my core was starting to heat up a bit, especially since mike had no shirt on.just black jeans on with his drawers showing a little bit with his six pack all out.he whispered in my ear-"I want you (y/n).I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you."wow!I found him attractive at this point.I was starting to calmed down a bit.I said in a seductive sexy voice-"what you gonna do to me mike?"he got up and looked me in my eyes then said-"I'm gonna make sure you will be weak for the next 2 days."that actually turned me on.

Mike started to French kiss me.his tongue started to swirl around in my mouth while he was deep kissing me.I moaned."You like that,baby?"he said in the kissing process.he went to my neck,while he slid my panties to the side and insert two fingers inside me."Oh,God! Daddy,It Feel So Good!"mike laughed a little bit while he was biting on my neck, leaving hickies.I cummed so hard on his fingers,while moaning with my head back.

"You ready for daddy to ride you till the morning,hmm?"I told him-"Yes Daddy,I Want You To Screw My Brains Out!"he raised his eyebrow at me,then started to untie me.by the time he finished,I quickly turned around and got on my hands and knees."Looks like you're already ready,huh?"I smiled,and bit my lip.mike went to his dresser and pulled out a condom,then unzipped his pants and pulled down his drawers then put it on.he went behind me,then started teasing me."Please,No Teasing Mike!"He laughed,then without a choice of words,he slammed right into me!"OWWW,FUCK!!YOU SO DAMN..BIG!!"He started to thrust.I haven't had sex for a whole year,so it's been a fat minute.

mike was huge!"damn!you so fucking tight!!"mike started to squeeze my ass.I could feel his enormous cock in my stomach,and my legs was getting so weak.I was waiting for mike to make his move,but didn't think it would happen like this.he started to go faster."daddy,DADDY!YOU GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!"mike moaned,then said-"go ahead,I want you to cum hard on my dick!"I could feel it coming,I was starting to get so weak.I was going to tell him to go faster,but then-DADDY,I'M CUMMING!!AWW FUCK!!"Mike pulled out,then released on my back.I collapsed on my stomach,while mike fell on his back next to me."I love you (y/n)." I told him,I loved him too.I was gonna fall asleep,but I had a big question for him.

"I got a question daddy."

"what is it?"

"There were people at your office, including nurses.how did you get me out of there while I was unconscious?"

"Babe,you know there's a back door I can take that no one isn't allowed to take but the doctors,right?"

"Oh,well I'm so tired I think I'm just gonna go to sleep."

Mike pulled me closer,then fell asleep next to me.I didn't think this would happened between mike and me,but it did.I love him.