"My Boyfriend Is A Vampire."

"*sigh* he left without saying anything again."my name is (y/n),and HE who I'm talking about is my boyfriend of 2 years.his name is Mike, he's a pretty popular doctor if you ask me.even though it's been 2 years since we was together,it still bothers me that he leaves late every single night.

This time I was gonna follow him,but I had to wait till he leaves and actually  be far out.

24 minutes later....

I stopped by this weird ally way,right where mike stopped,to be honest it was kind of scary looking to tell you the truth.I was nervous at first,but I had to go see.mike could be involved with anything really bad,like REALLY bad.I got out my car,then started walking where the ally was going.I started to walk slowly.I peeked around the corner only to see mike face in a women's neck!

I KNEW he was doing something!That Bastard!!I was so pissed.I was about to walk up to him and slap him,but right when I was about to walk up to him,I've seen blood on her neck.she dropped to the floor with her eyes wide open.I started to shake with fear.I've never seen a dead body.I looked up at mike and seen blood around his mouth.his eyes were glowing red,with long sharp like fangs.MIKE IS A VAMPIRE!!?

Mike looked up slowly, smiling.I turned around and ran back to my car,  frightened of the monster that was supposed to be my boyfriend.I got in my car and drove speed off.never in my life have I knew he was a vampire, I'm not the type that believe in that kind of stuff,so I'm actually more surprised than scared.

11:00 PM....

I arrived back at our apartment.I got out to go upstairs.I unlocked the door only to find mike laying on the couch sleep.I didn't wanna wake him,so I tried sneaking past him and go to the bedroom.I was almost there until I heard a-"where do you think You're going?"I froze so quick I just stood there."j-j-ju-just going to bed."I stuttered.I turned to him slowly only to see him sitting up staring at me with a pissed off look.

He got up and started to walk towards me.I had my eyes closed,but I can tell he's nearby.the smell of his cologne was smells so good and strong.

Mike leaned in,then said-"I told you not to follow me.now,you gonna have consequences that you gonna have to take action for."

Without any hesitation,he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the bedroom.he threw me on the bed hard.I crawled back while he started to take his shirt off that was really bloody.he started to show off his fangs and really red eyes.he grabbed my legs,then turned me around.I already know what he gonna do.

He pulled my jeans and panties off,then got behind me.he started to slap my ass hella hard,while hissing with his fangs.I screamed,and moaned at the same time.he bend over me,and whispered in my ear-"you gonna feel what a strong vamp could do to bad girls."he didn't even go slow,he slammed right into me."MIKE FUCK!!!"he was going faster,and deeper.I could feel that big cock of his in my stomach,my eyes started to roll behind my head.

Mike winded up stopping then got on his knees and started to tease me.I felt my knees getting weak from all this pleasure.I was frightened from having a vampire for a boyfriend,but this is the best thing I ever had.

4 Hours Later....

"Ohh God,My body so damn weak."I was on top of mike, grinding back and forth.he was holding onto my hips, moving them.

I wanted to keep going,but I felt a knot in my stomach.I was about to cum,and I think mike knew that,cause he sat up, grabbed my hips tighter,then started to make me go up and down."Mi-i-i-ike, I'm About To Cum.AAAAHHH!!!"I finished just a min before mike finished in me.I collapsed on my back,while trying to catch my breath.mike laid on top of me,then fell asleep.

I was still surprised to what had happened,but I guess there will be next time.

Part 2?Or Nah?