Fifty Shades Of Dr.Mike.

*sigh*,all these damn paperwork I've gotta do.I know my boyfriend probably gonna be pissed at me.my boyfriend name is mike.he's a really famous popular doctor,so everyone knows about him.I'm gonna be a little late tonight,so I really do hope he understands.

11:00 PM.

"Finally!"I can go home now.I was just clocking out,as soon as I did I waited outside for mike to pick me up.my boss came outside to talk to me about a project."you did well (y/n),think you can come in early tomorrow?we have this big project for this other company that we need."I said yes,then he just gave me a peck on my cheek and a hug then left.I was looking around to see if I see mike,then I spotted him.

I was walking to his car,when I noticed he was looking at me really pissed."What's wrong babe?"he looks like he about to be in a fight or something."who the hell was that that gave you a kiss on the cheek?" "My boss,he told about this project that need my help so I said yes.he was just showing his gratitude mike."he just glared at me,then speeded off.I was kinda of scared.I have NEVER in my life seen mike like this.by the time he pulled up to the apartment,he got out without saying a word.I slowly walked in the door 2 minutes after him cause I was nervous.

I walked in the door, everything was dark.I heard Mike's voice say-"(y/n),Come In The Room.RIGHT NOW!!"Oh God, please don't be mad at me to the point where he will hit me,but mike wasn't that type to do it.I walked in,then saw mike just standing by the bed with his belt in his hands rolled up.I was kinda confused.he sat down on the end of the bed then he told me to come here.I did."now,take off your skirt."he said it while looking down at the ground."But Mike Wh-"before I could finish,he said-"NOW (y/n)!"I started to take off my skirt while he was staring.he told me to lay on his lap,I did.I was kind of scared."was he gonna spank me,or something?if he is,this is gonna be a first?"he started saying-"now,why did you let him kiss you (y/n)?" "I don't know." without hesitation he hit me right on my ass."FUCK!!"it hurted so bad,but I was starting to like it a bit.

"I'm gonna ask you again (y/n),why you do it!?" "I DON'T KNOW OKAY!!"the more I say I don't know Why I let him did it,the more harder he hits."AWWW FUCK,MY ASS HURTS MIKE!!" The way his face looks,he was enjoying it."then let's switch it up then."he grabbed me,then put me on my hands & knee's.I don't know what he gonna do next,but I was excited.instead of mike pulling my panties off,he just ripped them."REALLY MIKE,THESE WERE MY FAVORITE ONES!!" "well,I got to teach you a lesson for letting that happened."he went to open the drawer ,then grabbed a condom.he unzipped his pants,then put on the condom."for your punishment, I'm gonna make SURE you can't walk for the next week!"without hesitation,he pounded right in me.he was at least 10 inches.

"AAAHH,M-MIKE!!"he started to speed up.oh God,I can feel his cock in my stomach."You made me do this (y/n)".he started to speed up the pace,oh God I can feel my legs starting to get weak.they started to shake."starting to get weak,I see.like this don't you?"I cannot lie,it felted so good but hurted at the same time.

1 Hour Later...

I was sweating like crazy."YOU GONNA BE A GOOD GIRL FROM NOW ON!?"
"Yes!"
"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"
"YES!!"
"SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!!I WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR IT!!"
"YES DADDY,I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL FROM NOW ON!!"
I was starting to cum, so was mike.we both cummed so hard."AAHH,FUCK!!"I collapsed on the bed,while mike fell on top of me.he was breathing so hard in a shaky voice."good,now you know better."I shook my head,cause I was so weak I couldn't say anything."umm,babe?I can't feel my legs."he laughed a little bit."you'll be ok".he got off of me,then grabbed my waist and we both laid down."sorry if I was kind of rough.I was just upset a bit".I told him it was ok.we both was so tired,then started to dose off."I love you."mike kissed me before saying that.I fell asleep right next to him.I had never had sex with mike like this before,but I enjoyed it.