"My Sexy Savior!"

"Whew!"I am finally done with this DAMN paperwork.I'm (y/n) and I moved to new york city for a high paying job that I wanted.I just finished work and was gonna go home,I walk cause I don't live far from my job.

I was almost home,when I turned around and saw someone following me.he looked kinda creepy,so I started to speed up with my walk.he followed me for 2 blocks.I was starting to have a anxiety attack,but Right when I turned around,I ran into someone arms.the guy who was following me turned around and walked away.I breathed a sigh of relief when I looked up and saw this sexy 6,0 ft man with facial hair and a perfect jawline.he had these amazing green eyes with glasses.

"Hey,are you ok?"I shook my head and said yes.I winded up telling him about that guy almost followed me home."well,if you want I can walk you the rest of the way so you don't have to worry."he walked me the rest of the way to my place,then walked me up to my apartment."thank you soo much for walking me here mr-" "it's mike,Im a doctor here in new york.I guess you can say Im pretty popular here."I cannot Lie he was actually hot,so I guess I don't mind letting him in.

"Hey,if you want you could come in.I would love to treat you with some really good wine for helping me." "Well,I'm not in a rush so sure.why not?"I ended up inviting him in for a glass of wine.I told him he could sit on the couch while I grab the wine.

1 Hour Later...

We was just laughing and kind of drunk if you ask me.I winded up bending over to fix something by my couch,until I heard mike moan a little bit under his breath.I got up and turned around to look at him."what was that sound you just made?" "Sorry,I just can't help myself around someone so sexy."he started to bite his bottom lip.I was starting to get kinda wet from it."why don't you come here and let me calm you down."He put his glass down,and started to open his legs a bit.

I started to walk closer to him and sat next to him.he put his arm around my waist,then cupped my chin and made me look at him.he started with a little peck,then it lead to deep kissing.it felted so good,I started to french kiss him.mike started to push me down on the couch while he climbed on top of me.he went down a bit and started to kiss on my neck.he was leaving hickey's all over.I had a dress on,and it was kind of short.

He started to slide his hand up my skirt and rub up and down on my clit through my panties.I took in a shaky breath and moaned a bit through my teeth.I think he heard it cause he winded up saying-"you like how I touch this wet clit of yours huh?"he got up and started to unbutton his shirt.when he took it off,he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants."want me to put on a condom?"I told him no cause everything was tied up so I can't really get pregnant.once he took it out,it bounced a bit.he was huge,with pre-cum coming out a bit.I was nervous at first cause I NEVER had it with anyone this big.he started to slide it in,I started to moan.once it was in he started to thrust in and out."AAAAHHH Fuck!"He was so deep,and was moving a little faster."Harder!Oh God!"He went deeper My legs was starting to get weak,I couldn't keep them up.

He grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders.right when he did that,he started to pound inside of me harder,and faster.it hurted and felt good at the same time,I started to leave scratch marks on his back."Fuck You are so tight baby!"he said it in a pretty deep growling voice.

I was about to cum so damn hard,I was feeling that tight knot in my stomach."MIKE IM ABOUT TO...CUM!!!!AAAHH GOD!!"I was shaking from mike until he finished right after me.he got up but I couldn't.I was so damn weak,I couldn't feel my legs,so I just laid on my back until I gained feeling."Hey,you ok (y/n)?"I shooked my head and said yes.mike grabbed me and picked me up and turned me around to lay on his chest.I could hear his heartbeat through his chest it was so relaxing."I can't feel my legs right now."mike laughed a bit and said-"don't worry you will feel feelings in them again."I also laughed a bit before falling asleep on top of mike.he fell asleep right after me.