The Random Snapchat Text.

"Oh!they got another episode on The Last Of Us."I quickly turned on the episode after I went and grabbed a little snack before I sat down.I started watching the episode enjoying it when I suddenly got a Snapchat text from someone I'm following.

It was my doctor,mike.he really cool,and famous for being a really popular doctor.we started to text each other:

"hey beautiful."

"Oh hey,mike.how are you."

"I'm good,hey I got a question for you."

"Okay,what is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you can come over,I can't get over that kiss we had last night😩."

"Well...It just doesn't feel right,but are you sure?"

Mike send a pic:

Omg why is he so damn hot!

"Okay, I'm omw."

"Okay,I'll see you then."

Wow I actually forgot that he kissed me at that celebration party,I knew it felt so wrong and right at the same time.I paused the show I was watching and got up to leave to go to Mike's apartment.

9:23 PM...

I finally arrived!I live a little far from Mike,so it was quite the long drive.I got out my car,and went up to his apartment.I knocked,then opened the door."umm,mike.are you here?"I heard his voice coming from the room."I'm in the bedroom."I walked over to the door and open it.I saw him laying on his bed with a white regular shirt and black joggers.he turned to me with his beautiful green eyes,then said:"hey.""hey,I see you getting ready to go to sleep.Im gonna let you go to bed,then I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"He was so hot,but I didn't want him to get the bad idea.

I turned around to leave,but before I could walk out the room mike grabbed my hips from behind.he winded standing up then hugged me from behind.he started to talk in my ear:"listen (y/n),ever since I kissed you last night at that party,you been on my mind since.now you don't understand,I want you so fucking badly."that turned me on so much,I started to get wet.

"Now how about you lay down,and let me make you weak in your knees."when he said I got on the bed,then turned around on my back.mike took off his shirt,then right when he was on me he started to grind and tease me while he started to kiss me.it felt so good.him french kissing me while moaning was the best damn feeling I ever had.

Mike got up to take my shirt off for me,then my shorts leaving me completely naked.he grabbed my chin gently,then push my head up to look up at him.his facial hair,and jawline looked so perfect.he started to kiss my neck,then started making his way down to my stomach.I knew what he was doing,but by the time I even got the chance to say that to him he was already at my vagina.he started to kiss my inner thigh before attacking my clit."OHH,FUCK!!"I started to grab the sheets above my head.I arched my back, moaning with my eyes closed."m-mike!" I stuttered."R-Right There,AAHH!!"I had a hard time keeping my legs open cause I was about to cum.mike was so damn strong,he kept my legs open.

"I'm about to cum,FUCK!!"I cummed so hard,I was so weak.I was done for the night...

But Mike Wasn't!

"Oh, I'm not done yet!!"mike grabbed me,and turned me around and put me on my hands and knees.I turned around,but right when I did my eyes widened.mike had a huge boner!he was so big!I already told Mike a couple days ago I had my tubes tied so no wonder why he don't have protection on.mike pushed my back down a bit before teasing me with his cock.I thought he was gonna put it in slowly,but I was wrong.he slammed in me."AAHH!!"His pace was starting to speed up,I actually starting to hear our skins slap.

I had my face in the sheets biting it,while I was grabbing them.I can tell he likes it when I grab the sheets,cause he keeps slapping my ass and saying:"You like how deep it is,huh?"I shook my head yes.It felted so damn good I started to grind while he had my hips.the feeling was getting more and more insane.my body couldn't take it.

1½ Hour Later....

I have felt that tight knot in my stomach.mike had one hand around my neck,while the other is holding me up.My eyes were starting to roll behind my head,while mike was grunting in my ear."OHHH FUCK,MIKE IM ABOUT TO...AAHHH!!"I collapsed on the bed,but as soon as I did Mike finished with a huge load filling inside me.my eyes widening while it happened.he just rolled on his back trying to catch his breath.

We just laid there until we both caught our breath actually.it was quiet till mike said:"(y/n),I want you to be mine,and mine only."I told him yes before crawling on top of him and falling asleep.I got to say...

I Love This Man.