My Next Door Neighbor.

"well,got my own place,got away from my toxic ex,moved out of town,time to start fresh."I was living in Texas with my boyfriend...well,EX boyfriend.he was always telling me something was wrong with me,or my body or clothes.he will always look down on people,like how his friends would.

I'm so glad I got away from him.I was carrying the last boxes to my apartment,but my dumbass forgot my shoe was untied,and I tripped."AHH,SHIT!!"I already had back pain from carrying these boxes,so now I got pain in my knees.don't ask me why I'm doing this by myself,I'm just like this.

I was picking up my when I heard someone say:"Need Help?".I looked up quick to see a HANDSOME guy with amazing facial hair,he was buff,tall, wearing a tight white shirt with gray joggers.he was sweating a bit,I think he came back from jogging or something.

"Uhh,sure.I'm (y/n), your neighbor."he looked at me while he was grinning a little bit."nice to meet you (y/n),my name is Mike.I'm a doctor in this area too."Wow!a doctor too!?wait,what am I talking about?he's probably taken!"Thanks,but I don't want your girlfriend to be waiting for you."he looked up at me and laughed a little bit."no girlfriend,I'm single at the moment."ooh single hot doctor.didn't think this would happened.we both grabbed the rest of the boxes and carried them into the living room."thank you,I really appreciate it."

"Hey,you know,you can let me know if you need help rearranging everything.I don't have anything planned for today."he was staring & smiling at me."okay,I will."I turned around to put the box on the counter,when I looked at the mirror I had sitting in the corner,I spotted mike looking at me up & down while bitting his lip.I don't know why,but I found it kinda hot."I see you later neighbor."mike turned around still smiling,I think he was kind of blushing a little bit,but he shut the door & left."hmm,maybe I should invite him over,it won't be that bad...right?"

As soon as I finished,I actually wanted to have mike over so badly.he was so hot.you know what?fuck it, I'm going to invite him over.I went to knock on his door,as soon as I did there he was,but this time he had on a perfectly suit but without the jacket.he leaned on his door,then said:"need help?"I told him no."I just want to invite you over just for a glass of wine.for helping me."he lifted one eyebrow up,then started to bite his lip again.I could actually feel myself getting all hot because of it."going somewhere?"I asked him."no,just testing a new suit I just got that's all."I can tell he was lying,but I didn't care."I be over,just let me finish up."I told him ok,and then he went back inside.

I went back inside too,then changed into a more decent outfit.I'm not a big fan of dresses,so I just put on some blue jeans with a black tight shirt.as soon as I finished my hair,there was a knock on the door."there he is."I opened the door,then let him in.he sat down on the couch while I went to get the glasses and red wine.I sat next to him,but not too close.I poured the wine,then gave him his.before I even picked up my glass he finished his.wow,looks like someone a little stressed."why are you so far away,come and sit closer."before I could even say anything,he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.I felt like I had a high fever or something.

"mike,or Doctor Mike that is...what are you doing?"he just looked at me while his big hand rubbed up and down on my side."I have never in my life seen a sexy woman like you before.I just can't help myself."he leaned in to kiss me, usually I push guys away,but this felt so good.his hand started to go up in my shirt,GOD his hands felted so warm.he started to rub on my breast,I moaned a little bit in the kissing.mike pulled back from the kissing and said-"you like that, don't you?"

I shook my head yeah.he started kissing me again,but this time he started french kissing me.that soft tongue of his,Damn I have never had sex like this.he pushed me down on my back,while he turned off the lights.I had a remote that controlled every light,so I didn't care.he started to slip off my shirt,along with taking off my bra.my breast bounced a bit,but he didn't mind that."wow, perfect."he started to touched them,then started to suck them.I started to moan again, this time a little louder.I didn't even notice,but I was bucking my hips,then started to grind on his body.I can tell he likes it,cause he started to do it too.I can his big penis twitching.oh my gosh,I wanted it inside me so damn badly.

Mike stopped,then started to go down."got to make sure it's wet before I can make you weak."when he said that,I kind of gotting scared but excited at the same time.he slowly pulled down my pants and panties.he started kissing on my inner thighs,then went straight for it.he was licking around,up on my clit while he had two fingers in me."ohh,uhh mike Your Tongue Feels So Good!!"he laughed a bit while he was doing it.the vibration made it felt more good.he started to come back up then started to kiss me on my neck.he got up slowly,then unbutton his shirt.he took his belt off,then unzipped his pants.as soon as he pulled it out,it bounced."OH MY GOD,HE IS HUGE!! HE'S GONNA RIP ME APART!!"I thought to myself.

"Wanna me to put on a condom?"he whispered in my ear.I told him,cause I had everything tied up so I was ok.he started to tease me a bit before sliding his huge cock inside me.I moaned loudly,cause It was so big.I don't know if he was 9 or 10 inches,but I didn't care.he started off slowly while kissing me."Ohh,Fuck You Are So Tight (y/n)!"he started to speed up the pace.I was starting to getting wetter & wetter.he put both my legs over his shoulders,then started pounding in me.my legs were starting to get so weak cause of how big it is."You getting weak,huh!?"he said in a type of growing voice.I couldn't say anything, especially since I was moaning and screaming cause of him pounding in me so hard.

I was feeling really weird,then I notice...I was about to cum!my ex always finished before me,so this was a first.I could feel it so deep.while he was moaning in my ear,it made it twice as much better.I noticed myself about to climax all over his cock,then I screamed-"I'M CUMMING DADDY, I'M CUMMING!!"I finished right before he did,then after 2 second he finished right inside me.it was a huge load."Fuck, Didn't think I had it like that."I laughed a little bit while we was both sweating."hey,you did and I liked it."he kissed me one more before getting up.there was a huge white stain on the couch."well,shit! don't worry, I'll clean that up for you."I told it was ok,and I got it.

We finished getting dressed and he got up to go back to his apartment."hope I can see you again (y/n)."I told he will before giving him one more kiss goodbye."MAN,I hope he comes back tomorrow."guess we gonna have to wait and see.