"Big Daddy Be Waiting."

"Finally!"I was able to go back home to my baby.I was on a business trip,so I had to leave.I know for sure my boyfriend mike will probably be waiting for me.I should call him to tell him I'm on my way back home.I called mike to tell him."Hey babe,you know I'm on my way back home.better get ready."mike was so happy to hear my voice,but I knew he is like READY ready for me when I hear him say-"Okay,Big Daddy Be Waiting For You."that actually turned me on.can't wait.

4 hours later...

I finally arrived!I went to get an uber back to my boyfriends apartment,but by the time I opened the door it was pitched back."Babe?"I called.Mike called me to the room,then I saw mike laying on the bed with his head behind his back."hey sexy."mike said while biting his bottom lip,GOD he so hot when he does that!"hey baby."I said kissing him."let me go refreshing  up right quick,ok?"right when I turned around,mike grabbed me from the back and I fell on his lap."mike,what,are you doing?" "Do you how long I've been missing your sexy ass?hmm?"

"Yeah,I know."mike started to rub me up and down."the shower can wait,but until then why don't you please daddy right now."I just smiled and turned around,then started to kiss him.I turned around and sat on his lap,then wrap my arms around him."I miss you so much daddy."mike likes it when I call him that while kissing him.he started to unbutton my shirt and took it off.I pushed him back on the bed,then started to french kiss him.he moaned in the kiss,I started to grind on his hard member.I can feel it twitching on my wet v.

"Do you want me to get a condom baby?"I told him no,cause I had everything fixed.he turned me on my back,then started to take off my panties.I knew he missed me a lot cause right when he pulled his joggers down,he slammed right in me.GOD how much I missed his big cock."OHH FUCK MIKE!!"He started to moan and grunt in my ear while I was leaving scratch marks on his back while biting my lip.

Mike grabbed my legs,then put them over his shoulders.that was MUCH better.he was pounding even harder,I started to hear Mike's skin slapping on mine.my legs started to get weak,and I started to shake.I can feel myself about to cum all over his hips.I wanted him to cum before me but his big cock was so big I can't handle it.I can feel myself cumming."Daddy,I-I'm About To Cum!!"I finished right before he did.Damn!now I'm gonna have to help him.he was so big,I can't put that whole thing in my mouth."come on baby girl,you know the drill."I got up,then started to suck him off.I know he was big,but I couldn't resist the taste of it.I started to deepthroat him.

After 2 minutes,he finished in my mouth.wow,I was waiting for that for the past 2 weeks I was gone.I laid on mike's chest while I was recovering from my legs being weak."I missed that so much,baby." "I missed you too."I was starting to dose off.mike was too.I needed a shower,but I was weak so I didn't want go at the time.mike is such a blessing to me.I love this man!