"I'm All Yours."

[]Ready for a little more spice.[]

Whew! I'm Nervous! going on a second date with this handsome doctor I just met.his name is Mike,and he's a really sweet,also handsome,guy.

I finished getting ready,and went to go meet him at this party a friend of mine was having at a restaurant.I met him outside by the door.

"Heh,wow (y/n).you look amazing in that dress."

"Thank you,you look good as well... let's go inside."

"Agreed."

We both went inside and found a seat together.we talked with friends and laughed the whole night.

3 Hours Later....

I was feeling a little drunk,and I wanted to go home.Mike realized I didn't wanna stay longer.

"Are you ok?"

"No,I need to go home.I'm feeling a little woozy,heh."

"Oh,well I got you come on."

Mike picked me up gently,and took me home.this man is so sweet,but I know he's something else, besides a doctor.

We arrived at my place,and he took me inside.

"Thanks for taking me home,I really appreciate it."

"It's my pleasure."

"You a really good man mike."

"Thank you."

You went in for a big,good,long hug.you chuckled a bit,while he follows with it...you pulled back from him,still got your arms wrapped around his neck.you both stared at each other,before you went in for a kiss.it was long, until I pulled back.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

"Oh no no no, don't need to be apologetic It's ok."

"Really."

"Yeah."

"Ok"

I went in for another,till it became more passionate.it turned into a french kissing,to a make out session.mike picks me up like a baby,and takes me to my room,and drops me on my bed.I looked up,and seen mike taking off his shirt,showing his buff, little hairy chest.He looked so damn hot.mike climbed on top of me,and continued to kiss me passionately.

I wrapped my legs around him,while he had his hand rubbing on my left leg.MAN,I have never felt this good in years.mike moved down to my neck,and started leaving hickeys...I Knew It!mike is that type!I wanted him bad then ever.I leaned in his ear and whispered it to him.

"I want you so badly."

"I want you too.I've been waiting for this moment with you."

"Well... I'm All Yours."

To tell you the truth,I think I said the trigger word...cause right when I said that,mike smiled and then took off his belt.I thought he was gonna spank me or something,but no,he grabbed both my hands,and tied them to the bed.

"Well,If you are all mine...then be ready."

"Oh,I already am."

I was ready for this man to mess me up.he started to slip my dress off,while my breast bounce up and down when he did it.

"Woah!they look amazing."

"Thank you,all natural."

I giggled while he slid the dress off.he then slid my panties off as well, leaving me completely naked.he turned me around,and slapped my ass a bit.

"AAAGHH FUCK!!"

I shouted.I could hear mike's moaning a little when I shouted.he started to rub on it,and kissed all on my back.oh fuck,I have never experienced this ever.it felt so good,but I wanted more.

"Mike please stop with the teasing,please!?"

"Ohh,you don't like it?"

"I do,but I want more than just the teasing."

"Oh,well you gotta show me you really want it."

"Ok,well I REALLY want it."

"Hehe,you gonna have to do better then that,sexy."

I screamed.

"I FUCKING Want Your Big Cock,Daddy!!"

"Mm, That's all I needed to hear."

I started to hear his zipper.he rubbed on my ass,before I felt his cock rubbing on my ready v.I felt it sliding in slowly.

"Aaauhh!"

"Fuck!you so tight."

Mike whispered in my ear.I started to move my hips a bit.mike put both his hands at each side of me,and started to thrust.he was so deep,and it felt so good.

I started to moan in the process.

I started to call him daddy,while I was moaning.mike was just talking dirty in my ear the whole time,it was making me more wet.

"aaauhh,fuck!you like it when daddy in deep?hmm?"

"Yeah."

He was so deep,I could feel it in my stomach.

Oh how I wanted this to last,but I felt a strong knot in my stomach.I actually forgot what that feeling was...until-

"I'm Cumming,AAHHH!!"

My body just went limp after.I started to breathe heavily.

"You okay?"

"Uh,heh.yeah."

"Damn,you finished before me."

"Hehe,I know."

"Well,since you finished before me...think you can finish daddy off?"

"Yeah."

I got up to finish mike off,since I finished before him.I got up,and pushed my head down on his large cock,and started to suck.

"Fuck!you are a pro."

I chuckled through the sucking process,and just kept going till he cummed in my mouth.

I climbed on top on mike.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.just can't believe I finished before you."

"Heh.I guess I've been waiting for this moment."

I giggled before kissing his lips and laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.I started to doze off the same time as mike.

I Love This Man!

Hope You Enjoy!