"Overprotective"

Author Note:this is gonna be kind of short.

"*sigh*,gonna have to try sneak in without waking him."

My name is (y/n),and who am I talking about...my overprotective boyfriend mike.he's a doctor,and really good one.

I walked in quietly,so I won't wake him...but as soon as I walk in,mike was laying on the couch sleep,with his arm around his eyes.I started to tip-toe to the stairs,and as soon as I was so close to the first step,all I heard was-

"And where the hell do you think YOU'RE going!?"

I jumped,as I turned to Mike and saw him sitting up.

"I-I was going to the bedroom,you know heh!"

"Fuck that!where was you!?"

"At a friend house?"

Mike arched his right eyebrow.

"You're lying."

"N-no, I'm not."

Mike started to looked pissed off.he got up,and grabbed me,and slammed me against the wall.

"Why the fuck you are lying!?"

"I'm not,I was with my friends,I swear.I was at a bar-shit!"

I realized that what I said actually got me in trouble.mike went from a pissed look,to picking me up,and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Mike, I'm sorry please put me down!"

He took me to our bedroom,and threw me on the bed.he slid his shirt off,and took off his belt,and wrapped it around his hand tightly.

"M-mike,what are you doing!?"

"To show you what happens when you lie."

I started to crawl away from him,but he grabbed my legs,and yanked me closer to him.

"Where the fuck are you going ?"

Mike twist my body around,until I was on my stomach....then slid my pants off,along with my panties

"Mike please, I'm sorry!"

"Too late now!"

He rubbed on my ass,before hitting it with the belt.

"AAHH FUCK!!"

When he hit my ass,it hurted...but at the same time,it was turning me on,and making me wet.

"Now!where were you!?"

"I told you,with my friends at the bar!we was just drinking!"

"And didn't I told you to stay away from there!"

"Yes sir!"

"Well guess what?you know what time it is,huh?"

"Yes."

He hit my ass again.

"Yes what!?"

"YES DADDY!!"

He kept hitting my ass,until I had a mark.

I thought he was done,until...I heard a wrapper,then a zipper.I turned slowly,then noticed that he was putting a condom on his large 9 inches.my eyes widened.he grabbed my hips,and put me on my hands and knees,then had me arched my back.he started to tease me by rubbing his hard long cock against my clit.I was so wet,that when he slid his big cock in,it went in smoothly.

"Oh,FUUUCK!!AHH!"

He was so deep inside me.he started to thrust.he was starting to speed up the thrusting,that I was hearing our skin slap together.

"Aahh,yeah YEAH!!"

"YOU GONNA LIE TO ME,AGAIN!?"

"NO,I-I PROMISE!!"

I was starting to get weaker,and weaker in my legs.I was moaning so loud,that I think our neighbors probably heard us.

½ Hours Later...

My head was hanging off the bed,with my eyes rolling behind my head.I had my legs wrapped around him.I was about cum,I know it.

"D-daddy, I'm about to-I-I'm about to-"

"Shit,me too!"

Before I could finish my sentence....I felt a wash of relief over me.

"AAAHHH,FUCK!!"

Right after I finished,mike pulled out after me.

"FUck!!"

He moved his hips a bit,and grind a bit before collapsing on his back.

"I-I can't feel my legs."

"Hehe,you will be fine.anyways I need you to promise me something."

"Yeah,daddy."

"Promise me,you won't lie to me again."

"I promise."

He kissed me, before we both dozed off.