13

He felt just as happy at the end of the school day as when he woke up, and he felt even more happy after realising that. Steve couldn't sit still when he had driven Robin off and arrived home, sitting in his couch eating for the hours to pass by so that Eddie would come.

He asked himself if he should shower before, or make dinner, or brush his teeth or redo his hair, or maybe change clothes, or maybe play some music to calm down, but when the time come he hadn't done any of it. He had sat on his couch in the living room, waiting for the clock to ring and making up fake scenarios of all the things that could happen when the door finally rang.

And then it did rang. Steve jumped up from the couch and dad towards the door. He gave himself a quick check in the mirror in the hall, made sure that his sweater was nicely placed around his waist and that he didn't have a wrong spotted loop of hair. He inhaled a sharp breath before opening the door, feeling the coldness of the doorknob almost tickling in his palm.

Eddie was standing on the other side of the doorway with his hands in the pockets of his jeans vest. He wasn't wearing his hellfire sweater, witch he had worn in school, but had replaced it with a white T-shirt. He was still wearing his usual black pair of jeans with different kind of chains attached to them, making his basic outfit look more .. not so basic.

"Hi." He smiled at Steve with a sweet smile, his berry dark brown eyes looking him up and down. He could see that Steve was nervous from the second he opened the door, but if the truth was to be told, Eddie was just as nervous. He was exited, and happy, but nervous.

"Hi." Steve breathed out, licking his lips wet as he stepped away from the door and invited Eddie in. They were still looking at each other when Eddie stepped inside and pulled off his shoes. Steve found Eddie being very beautiful standing there, breaking their eye contact and looking around in the room like if it was the first time he was there. He could admit it for himself now, and when he thought about it, he had never seen someone as beautiful as Eddie was in this moment. The light shrinking in his eyes, his lips very plump and pink, his curls laying against the back of his neck perfectly and -

"Is it okay if I..?" Eddie grabbed his jeans vest and Steve nodded before he even understood what he was meaning. Eddie pulled off his jeans jacket, exposing a leather jacket underneath that he very soon pulled off too - leaving him standing with his plain T-shirt. Steve gulped, looked him up and down.

"You have a leather jacket under the vest?" He joked, trying to break the tension but all he could really think about was how Eddie looked like. His shirt slightly tight over his chest, exposing his tattoos and perfectly matching the black jeans, chains, necklace, rings.

"Hah, of course. Looks amazing." Eddie laughed carelessly and crossed his arms as he steered his feet around the room, knowing very well that Steve was watching every step he was taking. "Did you want us to talk about something special? Or did you just 'want to be with me' again?" Eddie turned around to look at Steve. He was smirking, not visibly, but Steve could sense it in the corner of Eddie's lip.

Steve looked him up and down. "Something special? Like what?" He cleared his throat after speaking.

"Like... The fact that you left me all alone yesterday morning, didn't give me a single glance yesterday and pretended that nothing had happened earlier today." Eddie said sarcastically, but something in his voice told Steve that he was partly telling the truth.

"Nope, nothing special in that case. I am however..." Steve sighed loudly and crossed his own arms. "Sorry that I left you like that. I was freaking out and.. I think I just needed to be alone and process things by my own." Steve felt a guilt build up inside of him as he spoke, cause he was indeed very sorry for leaving Eddie like that and he knew very well that he didn't want to be alone in a moment like that either. He didn't like sitting in his car in the early morning, crying his throat sore and his eyes itchy, waiting for it all to stop. It all would have been better if he had stayed, in other words. He should have stayed on Eddie's mattress and try to fall back into sleep. And if he couldn't, he would have laid there and waited for Eddie to wake up, to stroke the hair out of his face when he opened them, and hear his morning voice properly and ask him if he slept well. Like a proper human being. Like he wished that he had done.

"That's alright, man." Eddie swallowed loudly and smiled down at Steve with one of his soft and almost childish like smiles that Steve had found out that Eddie had through out the small amount of time they had spent together the last week. "So I assume you just wanted to be with me again?" His smile turned into a flirty smirk, making Steve feel a little hot inside. He wanted to push him against a wall, really bad. He could admit that now without feeling too ashamed about it.

He wanted to push Eddie against a wall, and then ask him if he was okay. Eddie would answer, with one of his cute nervous smiles, and then would Steve look him in the eyes and then.. finally, press his lonely lips against Eddie's and it would feel amazing.

"In your dreams, freak." Steve looked up at Eddie and smirked back, their eyes searching for something in one another. A convent, a common feeling or lust. "Do you want to go up.. to my room?" Steve locked his lips and felt how got nervous by asking a simple question. He knew very well that he invited Eddie for something else, and he knew very well that Eddie knew that as well.

"I'd absolutely love to see your room, Harrington. Can't imagine how many cans of right guard you have, and all the playboy magazines laying underneath your mattress will be VERY interesting to go through." Eddie jested as Steve lead him up the stairs and towards his bedroom - his hands getting a little more sweaty for every meter they got closer.

"As long as you don't use them, Munson. That's the bathroom, by the way.. if you have to go." Steve pointed on the door next to them before he opened his bedroom door, leaving it open while walking inside and sat on his bed before looking up at Eddie.

Eddie, on the other hand, was busy looking around like a small child in a room full of new toys. He looked everywhere, searching for something interesting on every wall, until the point where he had looked at everything and he sat down next to Steve. So close that their thighs was pressed together and Steve could look down on Eddie's hands and once again remember how stunning they were.

"Your room is nicer than I had expected, Harrington. I have to say." Eddie scoffed and looked at Steve, his smile disappearing when he saw Steve's numb face looking back at him. "Something's up?"

"No." Steve answered quickly, voice dry and hard. "I just wanna.." His voice went quiet, and instead of continuing his sentence, he placed a hand on Eddie's shoulder and pushed him down on the soft bed and sat down on his waist before he could push himself up again. Both of them let out a whine of the sudden feeling of being close to someone. Both of them felt embarrassed, and wanted to look away to break a small part of the tension that had been created, but none of them could break the eye contact. "Oh damn it, freak." Steve sighed loudly and deep.

Eddie's eyes seemed darker than before, and Steve could just feel how his jeans got tighter around his crotch by looking into them. He wanted to kiss him so bad, to lick the inside of Eddie's mouth and use his hands to stroke every centimetre of his torso - especially his chest and neck.

"Do it." Eddie whispered in a moan - like tune, like he was begging for Steve to do it, and that hit Steve's last straw. He leaned down and pressed his lips against Eddie's without hesitation, his hand placed in his hair and his fingers starting to tangle in the soft curls as he started massaging his lips against the other pair of lips underneath his own.

Steve didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, but the feeling of Eddie pushing up his neck to respond to Steve's kiss, and Eddie's hands hurrying up to take a steady grip of his back, it was bringing him to heaven. He hadn't felt something as good as this before, and he could tell that he had gotten addicted by the second they pulled away to look at each other - both of them out of breath and both of them more excited than ever.

"Oh damn it, Harrington." Eddie mocked him, sat up and pushing Steve along with him, leaving him sitting on his lap with his hands still on the bottom of his back.

Both of them knew what they wanted, both of them knew very well what the other wanted, but both of them knew very well that they'd be dumb to do it on a night like this.

Steve let go of Eddie's hair, stroke his hand down over his ear and placed it between his jaw and neck, slowly and carefully pushing them together once more. Their lips moved slower this time, like they were finally taking in the taste of one another, the feeling of finally becoming one and finally being able to please the desire they had been walking around with for days - or in Steve's case, for years. The desire to feel exactly what he was feeling right now, while kissing Eddie Munson.